Chapter 29 (jordans pov)

I woke up around 7:00 am and headed for the shower.

I came back and got dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans and my black leather jacket while I put on my shoes.

I grabbed my keys and headed towards my biology class.

I take a seat next to Caitlin whos this girl that sits next to me everyday she's really nice but not my type.

"Hey Jordan." She says smiling

"Hey Caitlin what's up." I ask

"Not much like usual yourself." She asks

"Just got back yesterday afternoon as I was with my girlfriends family." I say

Her smile drops and she looks at me sadly

"You have a girlfriend." She asks

"I sure do yeah." I say

"What's her name." She asks

"Avery summers." I say

"Oh your with that new girl." She says

"Yeah I am." I say smiling

She turns around as class starts and focuses on the lesson as I think about Avery and smile.

Class ends and I head towards my next class which is English literature with my love.

I walk into class 5 minutes late and see these two guys smiling and talking to Avery and it makes me mad.

I walk over to them and sit down next to her wrapping my arms around her waist as she smiles at me.

I tell them I'm her boyfriend and they go silent as they go back to their work and I smile.

After class is over I get up and head towards my chemistry class.

I take a seat next to Aidan and he smiles

Aidan is the gay boy at school and although he gets bullied he's lovely and sweet.

"Hey Jordan." He says

"Hey Aidan." I say smiling

"How was your holidays." He asks

"Good I was with my girlfriend." I say

"You." I ask

"I spent them with my mum and brothers." He says

Class starts and I sit down focusing on my work as the bell rings signaling the end of classes.

I pick up my stuff and walk back towards my dorm room.

I walk upstairs and to the end of the hall unlocking my door and walking in.

I sit down at my desk as I need to finish my chemistry work before the new classes come in.

I'm studying for about 2 hours when I'm finally finished and I hear a knock on the door

I hear Zach open it and I hear Avery giggling and it makes me smile.

I get up and walk out towards the lounge setting up the tv for us to watch the new conjuring 2 movie together.

She smiles at me while she takes a seat cuddling into my chest and I kiss her forehead.

"Hey love." I say

"Hey you." She says smiling back

She ends up falling asleep Within 20 minutes so I pick her up gently trying not to wake her and head towards my room lying her down on my bed and pulling the covers over her.

I walk out of my room and back into the lounge turning off the tv as Zach went to bed as well and I grab a drink sculling it before going back to my room and pulling the covers over myself.

I end up falling asleep an hour later as she's stirring in her sleep a lot.

I'm awaken to screaming I look over to Avery and she's screaming at the top of her lungs and sweating in her sleep.

I hate seeing her like this it breaks my heart to see her so scared like that.

I hear her scream my name and grab hold of her arms shaking her.

"Love." I scream and she wakes up panting and sobbing into my arms she eventually falls asleep again.

At 3:30 am she wakes up screaming again and calling my name so I pull her close to me and Zach stands at the edge of the bed worried about her.

"Is she alright." He asks

"I think so go back to bed." I say

Zach walks out and smiles at me while I try and calm her down.

She ends up falling back to sleep in my arms and then I do.

I wake up the next morning and she's gone so I get up and head to the shower.

After I finish showering I walk back into my room and get dressed and put my shoes on before heading out and grabbing my keys shutting the door.

I make it to my biology class and sit down waiting for class to begin.

"Hey Jordan." Caitlin says

"Hi." I say exhausted

"You alright." She asks

"Yeah I'm fine." I say shrugging

After class is over I head to my chemistry class and take a seat next to Aidan who's smiling at me

"Hey Jordan." He says

"What's up." I say smiling

"How's the girlfriend." He asks

"Good." I say

Once class is over I head back to my room and unlock the door.

I lay down and take a nap before I head over to the party.