Chapter 45

"She loves him." Marcus says smiling

"Yeah she does." Jordan says smiling sadly

"She never loved me that way." Jordan says

"You didn't give her long enough." Justin says

"Shh." Giles says holding me tightly

"He's gone." I sob

"He's never coming back." I sob

"No he's not." Giles says

I sob into his chest as he holds me tight.

"It's gonna be okay though I'm here."  Giles says kissing my forehead as I smile.

He pulls me up into his chest and wraps his arm around me as the others come over and group hug us.

"It'll be okay." Justin says

"We got you." Zach says

"Always." Jordan says smiling

We walk towards the car and I get in the passenger seat and look out the window trying not to cry.

We arrive back at my house and I get out of the car walking towards the door and unlocking it.

I silently walk inside and up the stairs to my room and open my door as I sit down on my bed.

I lay down on my back on my bed and put my headphones in.

I feel the bed dip next to me and I look over and Giles is laying down next to me smiling.

"You okay." He asked

"I'm trying to be." I say

He kisses my forehead and I smile at him.

Maybe it's time to get back with him but I can't he lives to far away it's not fair.

He looks at me and climbs on top of me kissing my cheek and then his lips brush over my lips and I get carried away.

I kiss him back passionately and swirl my tongue with his as I grab hold of his hair.

He gets up and walks towards the door locking it and walking back over to my bed climbing on top of me and smiling.

I kiss him and grab hold of his again as he slips his tongue inside my mouth and I pull his top off.

He grabs hold of my top and rips it off me and throws it on the floor. He grabs hold of my bra unclipping it.

I unbuckled his jeans and throw them to the floor along with his boxers as I smile.

He kisses my neck and then down to my breasts grabbing hold of them and putting one in his mouth as I moan.

He inserts two fingers into me and thrusts in and out as I moan loudly.

Once he's finished with that he inserts his penis into me and thrusts in and out.

After he's done he lays down next to me and pulls up his underwear and I smile.

"How's London." I ask

"Great." He says smiling

"That's good." I say smiling

It's selfish of me to say I love him with all my heart and want him back it's not fair on either of us.

Giles gets up and walks out of my room as he smiles and kisses my forehead.

I sit up and sob into my hands at the thought of it all.

"Please come back to me." I sob

"I need you tyrian." I cry