Chapter 10

I'm sitting on my bed thinking it's now 8:00 pm and I decide I need to sort things out with Sarah she's my best friend.

"Hello." She says

"Hey we need to talk." I say

"I'll be over soon." She says

I hang up and change into my pjs and wait for her to get here.

She walks in and smiles sadly at me as I pat the seat next to me on my bed.

She walks over and sits down next to me and I think about what I need to say.

"Look I'm sorry I kissed him it won't happen again." She says sadly.

"Do you love him." I say

"Yes." She says sadly

"It wasn't fair for me to forbid it when I was with Noah.

"Your my best friend you can have him." I say smiling

She hugs me so tight and I laugh.

She looks at me sadly.

"What do you mean when you were with Noah." She asks me

I look down and I feel a tear escape my eyes.

"Hey what happened." She says hugging me.

"He was kissing Stacey Blake." I say sadly

"He's a jerk Avery you deserve better." She says hugging me

We end up getting in our pjs and lay down to watch movies.

I hear a knock on my door and all of my brothers are standing there.

I tell them to come in.

"Come on you big softies." I say smiling

They all run and jump on my bed.

Marcus and Sarah are cuddling on the mattress on the floor while I had nick, Tyrian and Blaine on my bed and Raphael, Jayden and Brodie on the floor as well.

We all ended up watching a Harry Potter marathon and laughing together.

This is one of the moments I'm glad I have so many siblings and I smile.

Around 11:00 pm they kiss my forehead and head off to bed and Sarah lays down with Marcus on her chest.

I wake up around 5:09 am and I can't breathe I realise I'm having a nightmare and I'm paralysed.

I try screaming but nothing comes out and I lay there and sob.

I hear my brothers calling my name but I can't move to see who it is.

When I feel a pair of eyes above me and it's nick he screams in my face.

"Avery wake up." He yells

He shakes me and I finally move and sit up, I start crying and he hugs me.

"You haven't had a nightmare since nana died." He says confused as our nana died 7 years ago.

"I know I don't understand it." I say sadly.

"Shh just go back to sleep he says walking out.

I wake up as my alarm goes off at 7:00 am and I get up exhausted and head to the shower.

After I finish showering I decide to wear a short dress with pink boots and my hair in a fishtail braid.