Chapter 15

After class I head to the cafe for some lunch and Brian tags along.

We grab a seat and sit down to order I get a salad while Brian gets a burger.

After eating we talk about how college is going and where we want to be when we finish. He talks about how he doesn't like relationships because he had one and he was cheated on.

I told him all about the fights me and Noah had and about Carter. He smiled sadly at me as I told him all about the Kyle Blake abuse at school.

After we finish we get up and head to our other classes.

I head over to English literature and take a seat and wait for class to start. I look through my homework and finish the last bit off before class starts.

After English literature I head to my last class which is mathematical sciences and as it's my first class of this I sit down not sure who's in this class when Tyler comes and sits down next to me.

"Hey." He says

"Hey Tyler." I say smiling

I finish my classes by 5:00 pm and I have a party tonight so I head back to my dorm and get dressed into a gold crop top and blue jeans paired with gold heels. I put my hair into a ponytail and put on makeup.

After getting dressed I grab my keys and leave as Bailey isn't coming she wants to study instead

I walk over to Justin's room and knock on the door waiting for them.

They let me in and I wait on the lounge for them to get ready.

After about 10 minutes they finish getting ready and we head to the east side of campus to the party.

We arrive and a cute guy opens the door.

"Hey guys come on in." He says smiling

We walk into the party and grab a drink I see Brian and smile as I walk towards him when I'm tripped by that same girl from that night.

I'm now pissed I get up and she laughs along with two other girls.

Justin comes over to me and holds me by my shoulders trying to calm me down.

I breathe in and out trying to keep calm and he lets me go and I feel rage from high school and I blow up I hit her square in the face and she falls back and blood is gushing from her nose.

Everyone looks at me confused and worried and I can't do it the looks I'm getting is just like at high school I put my drink down and run out of the dorms.

I leave the boys and everything else behind and run to the beach and I fall down onto my knees and cry remembering what happened with Kyle.

I head towards the beach I take off my clothes until I'm down in my underwear and walk towards the water.

I hear someone calling my name but I didn't bother to turn around I let myself succumb to the darkness and I kneel in the water and i go under and try and remain underwater.

I hear someone calling out To me and then I hear splashing and I'm immediately pulled up by my arms and into someone's chest I open my eyes and see beautiful green eyes of none other than Brian Williams.

He looks at me with worry and hugs me tight and I cry into him and I feel myself losing consciousness and I'm lifted up into his arms and he Carry's me to my stuff and picks it up and then rings someone.

"I need help she's passed out, she's just tried to kill herself." He says on the phone.

About 5 minutes later I hear 3 different voices and recognise them as Justin, Darien and Cody.

"What the hell happened." Darien asks as he just returned from his home town.

"What is her issue." Justin asked worried.

" she tried to drown herself she was underwater for like 5 minutes then she passed out I think she swallowed some water." Brian says

"Let me carry her to my dorm so she's not alone." Justin says

"Nah I got it you can just take her stuff." Brian says

Brian carry's me to his dorm which is two rooms down from mine and lays me down on the bed.

I open my eyes and everything is blurry but I see Brian's green eyes and try and talk.

"Hey it's okay I'm here." Brian says kissing my forehead.

Justin comes Upto my ear and says goodbye as he puts my stuff down and leaves.

I wake up after having a nightmare and I'm sweating and I can't breathe.

"Hey I'm here." Brian says brushing my cheek with his thumb.

I sit up and look at him confused.

"How did I get here." I ask

"You don't remember." He asks confused

"No I don't." I say

"You hit Melissa in the face." He says

Of course now I remember I got to the party and not even 5 minutes in she decided to trip me and Justin held me back but I was pissed off remembering what it was like with Kyle I lashed out and watched as blood gushed from her nose.

I remember everyone looking at me like I was some sort of psychotic person or a sociopath and I put my drink down and ran out of the dorms and down to the beach I put phone down and took off my clothes and I tried to drown myself when someone tried to save me.

It was Brian he was the one who didn't let me die and it broke my heart that everyone seen me like that it was meant to be my secret I didn't want anyone to know and now the entire college will find out and I'm terrified of that. The worst part is my best friends now know.

"Oh right." I say

"Are you okay." He asks

I tell him everything and he just listens and nods while I talk about it.

"I'm sorry you been through so much." He says

"Thank you." I say smiling sadly

"Get some sleep." He says

"Can you lay down with me." I ask

"Of course." He says

We lay down and I nuzzle my head into his chest and he wraps his arms around me and pulls the blanket over us. He smells intoxicating he's wearing cologne and it smells amazing on him.

I fall asleep instantly after exhausting myself with everything that happened tonight.