Chapter 17

I wake up in the hospital and I'm laying down on a hospital bed and I sit up confused.

"Hey relax I'm here." Someone says

I look over and see Jordan smiling at me and I smile back.

I've never been alone with him and it's nice we sat there talking for about an hour or two before the nurse came and checked out my arm.

"Yes it is broken and you suffered a concussion." She says smiling at me

I'm gonna kill those girls if it's the last thing I do I thought

"Get some rest we would like to keep you over night." She says smiling and then walking out.

It's now 5:00 pm and the other boys walk through the door smiling and one by one they come up and kiss my forehead making sure I'm alright.

"I'm gonna kill those girls." Justin says

I laugh and pull him in for a hug and he kisses my forehead smiling.

I fall asleep with Jordan laying down next to me and his arm around me and it's nice.

I wake up around 9:00 am the next morning and Jordan is cuddled into my neck asleep.

I look over and all the boys are gone I'm assuming they left for class about 2 hours ago which is fine.

I sit up and Jordan wakes up looking at me smiling

"Hey gorgeous." He says kissing my forehead

"Hey jords." I say

"How you feeling." He asks

"I'm alright just sore." I say

"I bet those girls are disgusting." He says crossing his arms.

"I'm ready to be discharged so come on." I say

He gets up and lifts me off the bed as I'm in pain and we walk out the door to the reception desk.

"How can I help you." The receptionist asks

"I'm ready to be discharged." I say

"No problem go ahead." She says

We walk out the door and I wait for Jordan to unlock his car and then I get it and sit down laying against the window.

He walks over to the other side and opens the door and gets in and then he smiles at me.

We get back to the dorms and he opens the door for me and walks me to my door and then leaves me.

I change into my pjs and lay down sore and tired.

I wake up the next morning at 7:00 am I must have been tired.

I get up and head towards the shower making sure not to get my cast wet after my shower I walk back into my room.

I decide to wear my cream coloured hoodie, my blue ripped jeans and my slip on shoes I pull my hair into a messy bun and put my glasses on.