Chapter 2

"I just can't believe you would do that in front of everyone." Tyrian says with a sigh. "Look I know I'm sorry."

"Just wait until we tell Blaine, Brodie and nick." Jayden says with a huff clearly still mad at me. Marcus just shakes his head. "And the fact you did that with my best mate and gave him a hickey is so damn annoying." Jayden said.

"Do you even like him." Tyrian asked me with his arms crossed. "Yeah I guess. I like the way he smells, his smile and he's a good kisser I laugh to lighten the mood.

Which was a mistake as Jayden starts yelling at me again saying I've been here for a week and now I do this. "Just wait until the boys here. I just continued to look for Noah's Instagram and Facebook name.

When i suddenly get a text. "Who's that now." Marcus said to me. "Nothing don't worry." I say to him with a smile and look to see who it is.

Unknown:
Hey beautiful.

Me:
Who's this?

Unknown:
You kissed me not long ago jeez hurt my feelings..

Me:
Oh right hey. X

Noah:
Hey sweetheart.

Me:
Noah how did you get my number?

Noah:
Somehow.

Me:
Okay?.. get rid of your issue?

I smiled down at my phone making sure my brothers didn't see who I was texting otherwise it'll be even worse.

Noah:
Don't start Avery.

Me:
You texted me first.

Noah:
Touché.

We arrived home and I went to run up to my room but I was stopped by my brothers at the stairs.

"Hey Nicky." I said to my brother with a smile while kissing him on the cheek.

"Not so fast." He says with his arms crossed and I knew he was told. He looked over at Raphael, Marcus, Jayden and Tyrian and then back to me.

I sighed and look over at my brothers glaring knowing they told him and probably my other brothers as well. "What did she do exactly." Nick asked crossing his arms.

"Um just ask Jayden he knows." I said looking over to Jayden and winking at him. "She kissed Noah beck." Jayden said to nick.

God damn it Jayden I thought. "She what?" Nick said with a huff. "Avery rose summers he is the biggest player and he's bad news." He tried to tell me.

But I honestly didn't see it he was a little snobby but he was sweet and kind. "I'm sorry but I'm almost 18." I said with a huff.

"Your not yet and your grounded. He said to me sniffing my neck. "And he needs better cologne anyways." Nick said as he smelt me.

I walked up the stairs to my room and yelled "this is unfair I'm not a kid anymore." While walking into my bathroom.

I changed into a comfy pair of pjs and sat down on my bed to read a book. It had been almost an hour since I started reading and a text popped up on my phone.