Chapter 30

"Hey Jordan." Dustin says

Jordan looks at him clearly jealous and smiles hiding it.

"Hey Dustin was it." He says

"Yeah and this is my step brother jace." He says smiling

"Nice to meet you both." Jordan says

Class ends and Jordan walks out towards his other classes and I get up to pack my things.

"Hey are you going to that party tomorrow." Dustin says

"I sure am." I say smiling

"Would love to see you there." Dustin says smiling and jace does the same thing.

"Text me later." I say

They both nod at me as I grab my bag and walk out of class.

I arrive at economics class on time and grab a seat next to Zach and Justin

"Hey girl." Zach says kissing my Forehead

"Hey Zach." I say smiling

"How you feeling." Justin asks

"I'm doing okay." I say sighing

After class I get up and walk out heading towards animal science.

I arrive at my class ten minutes earlier and sit down as I wait for Brian.

He walks in and smiles at me before sitting down next to me and opening his books.

We end up talking the entire lesson while the teacher talked and he told me about his brothers new girlfriend.

After classes are over I grab my things and walk towards my dorm.

I walked upstairs to my dorm room and unlocked it waving goodbye to Jordan.

I go into my room and change into my pjs and jump into bed so I can sleep.

I end up changing into my cherry pjs and wiping off my makeup.

I wake up the next morning when my alarm goes off at 7:00 am and get out of bed and head to the shower

Once I finish in the shower I walk back into my room and change into a blue top, white ripped shorts, white shoes and a small locket.