Chapter 56

We arrive at my parents house and get out of the car as I lock it.

I walk up towards the front door and unlock it walking in with giles behind me.

"Hey." Nick says hugging me

"Hey." I say hugging him tightly back

"Is that my baby sister." Blaine says excited

"Hey." I say smiling

He runs over to me and twirls me around.

Brodie, Raphael, Jayden, and Marcus walk into the kitchen smiling as they run over to me and give me a group hug.

"Hey guys." I say

"Hey munchkin." Jayden and Raphael say kissing my forehead followed by my other brothers Marcus and Brodie.

"Where's dad." I ask

"Upstairs." Nick says

I walk upstairs as the others stay downstairs keeping Giles company.

I walk into my parents room and open their door as my mum looks out the window and my dad lays asleep on the bed looking sick and pale.

"Mum." I ask confused

She turns around and looks at me with tears in her eyes and I know something is wrong.

"What is it." I ask worried

She sighs and walks over to me hugging me tightly and pulling away as she kisses my forehead.

"Mum." I say

"Hun your dad is sicker than we thought." She says

She sits down on the end of the bed and pats the seat next to her so I slowly walk over and sit down.

"What do you mean." I ask

"Hun your dad has a tumour and they say it's too late to do anything we need to wait it out." She says tearing up again.

My eyes start to water and I look at her as she sighs.

"No that's not possible." I say sobbing

"I'm sorry sweetie they said he doesn't have long." She says walking out.

I move over to my dad and sit down next to him patting his head.

"Dad you can't do this." I say

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with tears

"I'm sorry sweetheart." He says as he wipes the tears that fall down my cheek and I cuddle into his chest.

"It's not fair." I say sobbing

"I know." He says kissing my forehead

"You'll be fine your so brave." He says

I get up and walk out as he squeezes my hand and I walk downstairs.

"What's wrong." Giles says walking Upto me and caressing my face.

"My dad Has a tumour." I say sobbing

And he looks at me sadly before pulling me close into his chest and I sob.

"Shh." He says

I manage to stop crying after an hour and unpack my things in my room as I decided to take leave and I needed to call my work.

I get undressed and head towards the shower as I head the door open and Giles walks in smiling at me.

He kisses my neck as I smile and sigh.