Chapter 24

We walked out of the mall and I unlocked the car as we got in.

We arrived back to my house as we went to my room for a nap.

I woke up at 6:00 pm and felt like going on a run so I  grabbed my clothes and wore a white crop top and white gym shorts with grey sneakers. I pulled my hair into a messy bun.

After changing I grabbed my water bottle and headed downstairs

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

I ran past my street, the shops, the cliff and ended up at this park so I sat down on the swings to take a break.

I get up to run when I feel someone grab hold of my shoulder and I turn around and it's Kyle.

God how is he everywhere I go I thought.

"Well hello gorgeous alone are we." He says smiling

I roll my eyes and walk past him just as I'm about to run he grabs my arm and spins me around

He puts his finger on my chin and kisses me roughly and I pull away spitting on his face and that angers him.

He grabs my arm twisting it and punching me in the face before throwing me over his shoulder and walking towards a car.

I kick and scream but it's not use he won't let me go.

"Please let me go Kyle." I scream

"Not gonna happen." He says

I'm about to kick him when he hits me in the back of the head with something hard and I pass out as he carry's me into the car.

I wake up in what looks like a basement and I'm terrified.

"Hello." I yell out

"Someone help." I scream

"Sorry gorgeous it's just you and me." He says

Kyle walks out of the darkness and Upto me and sits down next to where I'm tied to the bed by my ankles.

I try and crawl away but he grabs hold of my leg and digs his nails into it and I scream in pain.

"Please Kyle." I say

"You have caused me so much shit in these last 2 years I'm going to make you suffer." He says smiling

I start sobbing and he just starts there and laughs as he stands over top of me and puts a strand of hair behind my ear and I spit on him.

He gets angry and kicks me in the gut so hard I spit out blood and he then punches me in the face and laughs as he walks away shutting the door.

"Please let me go." I scream

I crawl onto the bed and sob wondering why I left the house on my own that was stupid.

2 hours earlier.

Jordan wakes up and puts his arm to the other side of the bed where he thinks Avery is sleeping but to his surprise she's not there.

He thinks she must be in the bathroom so he gets up and walks into the bathroom but it's empty he's confused so he walks into her brothers room asking where his girlfriend is but none of them have seen her.

"You can check downstairs." Marcus says as Jordan walks out of his room and downstairs worried.

"Avery." He calls out

"Avery where are you." Jordan yells getting worried each second that passes

"What's going on." Brodie asks

"Have you seen Avery." Jordan says

"No I thought she was with you." Brodie says

"No i don't know where she is." He says sighing

"I'm sure she's fine let me ring her." Brodie says

Brodie pulls out his phone and dials his baby sisters number but there's no answer now he's worried as she never misses his calls.

"Somethings wrong isn't it." Jordan says

"She's never missed my calls." Brodie says

"Boys get here now." Brodie calls out

Marcus, Tyrian, nick, Jayden, Blaine and Raphael walk downstairs wondering what all the fuss is about

"Have any of you seen Avery." He asks

"Not since this afternoon." They say

"Alright split up and search the town." He says

They all grab their jackets and head out the door as Brodie stays behind with Jordan.

"We'll find her don't worry." Brodie says

"Come on let's go." Brodie says grabbing his jacket and heading to the car.

It's now 9:00 pm and none of them can find their little sister.

"Alright thanks." Brodie says

"None of them can find her call the police." Brodie says to Jordan

"Hello I'm reporting a missing persons." Jordan says

"What's her name." They say

"Avery summers." Jordan says

"We will keep an eye out but we can't do anything for 24 hours." They say

"Okay thanks." Jordan says hanging up the phone and screaming

"Hey I know Avery she will be fine." Brodie says

They head back home as there is nothing they can do for 24 hours which is around 6:00 pm tomorrow night.

I sob as I lay there tied to a bed and it's freezing down here when the door opens and In walks Kyle.

"Well hello." He says

"What do you want from me." I ask

"I already told you." He says

"How long do you expect me to stay here." I ask sadly

"Until you die." He says

"Please let me go Kyle." I ask

"No." He says angrily

He punches me repeatedly in the face until I bleed from my nose and my lips busted.

He gets up and walks out leaving me to bleed out on the floor.

I wake up the next morning and look at the clock on the wall which reads 4:00 pm in the afternoon

I sit up and cry into my knees please god let someone find me.

"Please find me Jordan." I say

"Morning sunshine." Kyle says walking up to me and smiling

I ignore him and close my eyes as he walks over and grabs hold of my arm lifting me up into his chest.

I haven't eaten in hours and I'm starving he hands me a sandwich but I throw it onto the ground which angers him and he grabs hold of my hair.

"You ungrateful bitch." He says punching me in the stomach and walking out slamming the door.

I fall to the ground sobbing and just plead for god to end my life.

I lay down on the cold ground and cry into my arm as I pray to god.