Chapter 27

We arrived back at Harvard at 3:00 am and headed into the carpark.

I got out of the car and locked it as I grabbed hold of Jordan's hand and smiled at him.

We walked into the office to sign in and grab our new schedules for school.

How can I help you." She asked

"We need our new schedules." I ask

"Names." She says

"Summers and Oliver." I say smiling

"Here." She says handing us new schedules for our classes that start next week.

We grabbed our bags and headed towards the stairs.

I walked upstairs to my dorm room and unlocked it waving goodbye to Jordan.

I go into my room and change into my pjs and jump into bed.

I wake up the next morning when my alarm goes off at 7:00 am and get out of bed and head to the shower.

Once I finish in the shower I walk back into my room and change into a white crop top, blue jeans, white shoes and a pink bag.

After getting dressed I put my hair into a ponytail and grab my keys before walking in the kitchen and walking out the door.

I walk downstairs and head towards economics class

I get there early and sit down waiting for class to start when Zach and Justin sit down next to me and smile

"I'm glad your better." Zach says

"Thanks." I say trying not to think about what happened kyle was arrested and will be in jail for a long time.

Class finishes and I head over to English literature and take a seat when Jordan sits next to me and kisses my forehead and I smile.

"Hey love." He says

"Hey baby." I say smiling

Everyone looks at us not realising we're a couple now and have been for 2 weeks.

Class starts and Jordan has his hand on my thigh the entire lesson and I smile.

After class I head to my last lesson of the day which is animal science with Brian.

I walk into the door and take a seat at the back of class and he sits down next to me smiling.

"Hey." He says

"Hey Brian." I smile

"How you been." He asks

"I'm hanging in there." I say

"That's good to hear." He says smiling

Class finishes and I head Upto my door to get changed into my pjs before heading over to Jordan's room.