Chapter 52

I lay down on my bed for about 4 hours just missing him so much when I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey kiddo you doing okay." Nick walks in with my other brothers behind

"I guess." I say sighing

Blaine and Nick sit down next to me and they both hug me as tears fall down my face.

"I'm gonna miss him so much." I say

"I know it'll be hard." He says kissing my forehead

"But you are so much stronger than you know." Blaine says kissing my forehead and walking out followed by my other brothers and I lay back down.

It's around 9:00 pm by the time I fall asleep and I wake up in a dark room.

"Hello." I scream

"Is anyone there." I cry out

I'm awoken to Blaine sitting next to me

"Shh it's okay." He says kissing my forehead

He lays down with me until I fall asleep then I feel him leave.

I wake up around 7:00 am the next morning and head towards the shower.

I strip down and step into the shower letting the water run down my back as I sigh.

It's gonna be so hard to be without him again

I get out of the shower and head into my room.

I get dressed in a white tank, black jacket, blue jeans,my white converse, a black bag and grab my bracelet and ring.

Once I'm finished getting dressed I walk downstairs and grab my keys walking out the front door.

I get in my car and start it pulling out of the driveway listening to my music to get him out of my head.

I arrive at the hospital 20 minutes later and pull into the carpark getting out and locking my car.

I walk Upto the door and scan my keycard opening it and heading towards reception.

"Morning Carrie." I say smiling

"Good morning Avery." She says smiling back

I walk into my doctors office and sit down making sure I have all my paperwork that I will need today.

I'm almost finished when I hear a knock on the door.

"Avery this is briley." She says while a little girl smiles up at me

"Hello briley I'm doctor Avery take a seat." I say smiling

"What seems to be the problem." I ask

"I had a tooth pulled out and my gum is bleeding and swollen." She says

I grab a flashlight and look into her mouth to see her gum and she's right it is very swollen.