Chapter 35

"Your right." He says sighing and sitting down next to me

"I'm sorry I slapped you a few months ago." He says

"It's fine." I say

"Are you going to date him." He asks

I sigh and grab hold of his hands and smile

"Yes." I say smiling sadly

He looks at me and I see a tear fall down his cheek.

I wipe it with my finger and smile at Him

"You'll always have a special place in my heart." I say

He smiles as he kisses my forehead and I get up and walk towards the door as he shuts it behind me.

I make it back to my dorm and shut the door before I'm sobbing on the floor and there's a knock on my door.

I get up and open it and it's Giles smiling sadly at me

He pulls me into his chest and kisses my forehead

"You talk to him." He asks

"Yeah he's okay." I say

I let him in and he lifts me onto his waist as he shuts the door and walks into my room and lays down and tucks me in kissing my forehead before laying next to me.

I began leaving kisses on his neck as he smiles down at me.

He grabs hold of my face as he roughly kisses my lips and I moan.

He pulls of my top and unclips my bra as I take of his top and undo his jeans.

He pulls my underwear off and kisses my chest before grabbing hold of my boobs and smiling at me.

He places one into his mouth while holding the other and massaging it in his hand.

He lets go as he kisses my stomach and then inserts two fingers into my vagina as he thrusts in and out of it.

Once he's done he pulls his fingers out and then puts his penis into me and I moan.

He thrusts in and out as I moan loudly and he holds my breasts.

After he's finished he helps me put my clothes back on and then pulls his boxers on and lays behind me wrapping his arms around me.

He pulls me close into his chest as I close my eyes and smile.

I wake up around 7:00 am and get up heading towards the shower.

I hear the door open and in walks Giles smiling at me.

He opens the shower door and walks in behind me. He grabs hold of my waist and pulls me into his chest.

I kiss his neck as he grabs hold of my face and kisses my lips softly.

He puts his penis into me and thrusts in and out as I bend over against the wall of the shower.

Once I'm finished we get out and get dressed.

I end up wearing a dark green hoodie , grey sweats, black basketball shoes, my promise ring, glasses and my black bag.