Special Chapter 01

"I'M GONNA GET YOU"

"NO MOMMA YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE"

"NOT ANYMORE, I'M THE MONSTER HERE"

"WAIT FOR ME"

Staring at the scene in front of her, all that Yuri can do was sigh. Fortunately there were not much people walking in front of their house or else, they're gonna be yelled at.

She just stared at her phone and typed something to reply to her mom. She just sent them a video of Yena screaming, she always does though. She likes embarrassing the duck.

But even though she sends those kind of videos, her parents still found her wife cute. It's more like Yena was their daughter and not Yuri.

The girl stared at what was happening in front of her again. She sometimes gets confused if she gave birth to only two children, or three. Yena as the youngest.

She was brought back to her senses when a little body tried to hide on her back. Now, Yena was in front of her, with her pleading face so she can tickle her daughter.

Yuri, of course, found it cute. But, right now, she wants to do something else.

She looked at both of her daughters before yelling, "TICKLE ATTACK"

Yena covered her ears from such shouts but was too late to run when the three other girls attacked her with tickles.

"Yah! Stop IT!SJKSNSKSN"

"Okay, enough with playtime. Yeri, you need to drink your meds." Yuri said before standing up.

"Yes, mommy." Then ran to their house, pulling her older sister with her.

Yuri looked at Yena who was down on the ground. She offered her hand for her wife, which Yena gladly accepted.

Yena was ready to be pulled up but then, Yuri let go of her hand.

"Sike." She said before running off.

"Wha- YAH"

Yuri giggled as she entered their kitchen. Only finding out that both her daughters had the flour scattered on the floor.

"Oh gosh, the both of you really followed your mom's steps huh?" Yuri giggled, followed by her daughters' laugh.

Yuri carried their youngest, Yeri, to sit on the kitchen counter.

"Yuna-yah, please bring me Yeri's meds." She told her oldest. Yuna gladly obeyed, at least she's much more responsible than Yena, she can rely on her daughter a lot. "Thank you~"

"Say ah~"

Yeri drank her syrup before putting a frown on her face. "I weally don't wike that."

Yuri just pinched her daughter's cheeks before giving her water. She carried her back down and let both her daughters play on their play room while she clean the mess they made.

Once she was done, she went out to check on her wife, who was sitting on the couch, arms crossed, flour on her face.

Yuri chuckled at the view and went to get a face towel. "You sulking?" She asked Yena while wiping her poor cheeks. The girls might be the ones who did these.

Yena just nodded at her. "I deserve a kiss." She said then pouted her lips, well, she always does though.

Yuri looked at the other with disgust before throwing the face towel on her face.

Yena took the thing off and glared at Yuri. "Why? JUST WHY?!"

"Because you don't deserve just a kiss, my wife. You deserve the whole world." Yuri said sweetly, placing a soft kiss on her wife's lips.

Yena hid her face to hide her blush, which Yuri found cute, as always. "Get up, don't sulk. We gotta make dinner."

A/N
Wasn't planning on a book 2 sooooo maybe special chapters will do. I would consider making a second book BUT maybe when I'm not busy and if I already have a plot in mind. Hope y'all enjoyed the small update:'))<3
🌟💬