16

Yena

Today will be another normal day. But there's still no school today. By the way, tomorrow will mark the day of the performances. I'm excited to see my friends perform but I'm most excited of Yuri's.

I'm here at Yujin's house, just doing some nonsense things for hours since there's nothing to do. Yuri and her parents went out to eat lunch together since her dad was home early.

"Hey Yena unnie." Yujin called out. I looked at her. "Should we make some banners for the performances tomorrow?"

I scoffed at her. "We can't bring banners to school, Yuj. You know that. The last time Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon performed dance routines, students brought banners, and they got confiscated."

"Psh. Yuri unnie's popular around the school, am sure that students will be bringing out some banners." Yujin said and rolled her eyes. This girl is so hard headed.

"No, Yujin. We can express support in many other ways. Banners aren't allowed." I said and she just crossed her arms and sulked.

"Where's Wonyoung by the way?" I asked her.

"Want me to call her?" I just nodded. I thought she was calling her with her phone, but yeah, they're neighbors.

"Wonyo!" She yelled after opening her window which is at the same level as Wonyoung's.

The other window opened revealing a sleepy Wonyoung.

"Yah! You're still sleeping?!" Yujin yelled. Wonyoung just nodded as she pouted. "You're much worse than me!"

"I didn't get much sleep last night, okay?! You were dancing for the whole night!" Wonyoung yelled back. I just laughed at Yujin who scratched her neck after Wonyoung yelled at her.

"Sorry! Can you come over?!" Yujin yelled again. Wonyoung then nodded and closed her window.

"Man, didn't know my music was loud." Yujin said. I laughed again. "You should tell Yuri unnie to come here, unnie."

I nodded and took out my phone. It's past lunch time now, so I think she's home.

Jjoyul🐹

Yul, you home now?

I waited for her reply but nothing came. I think they're still eating. Yujin and I heard a knocking on Wonyoung's window. We turned our heads to her and saw her already dressed up.

"I'm gonna go there!" She yelled.

"Aren't you gonna eat?!" Yujin asked.

"A sandwich is fine for my virtual body." Wonyoung said and I laughed for the nth time.

"Psh, you bean pole!" Yujin said and Wonyoung rolled her eyes on her.

"I'm the model of this area."

"Yah! We can use your legs as hiking sticks!" I was the one who yelled now. Yujin and Wonyoung laughed at me.

"Whatever! I'll be there!" Wonyoung yelled for the last time and closed her window.

I the felt my phone vibrated. I took it out and saw that Yuri messaged me.

Jjoyul🐹

Hi unnie!

Sorry for the late reply, we're heading home now, why?

Can you come over at Yujin's? Wonyoung's also here.

Ahh, okay. I'll ask Dad to drop me off.

Yay! See you!

I turned my phone off and at the same time, we heard knocks on Yujin's door.

"Come in!" Yujin yelled. The door opened revealing Wonyoung. "How did you get in?"

"I opened the door."

I exploded with laughter because of Wonyoung answer. Yujin just frowned at her and crossed her arms.

"Sorry, big puppy. Aunt's downstairs and she opened the door for me." Wonyoung said then patted Yujin's head which the puppy responded to like a real dog.

This time, I cringed at the scene. Psh, they should date.

Wonyoung sat beside the large dog. "Where's Yuri unnie?" She asked.

"She's coming over, she went with her parents to eat outside." I said as she nodded.

Yujin's took out her phone. She smiled while looking at it. Wonyoung was curious, probably jealous, as she also looked at the phone. She also smiled and laughed.

"What is it?" I asked. Yujin showed me a meme. Aish, about ducks.

After some talking, we heard another knock on the door, that must be Yuri. The door just opened and it revealed nobody. Yujin looked at me confusedly.

"Maybe that's nothing." She said. But then there was another knock. "Who's that?!"

No one answered. I stood up and went near the door. When I stood outside I felt something ticklish on my foot. I looked down and nothing was there. I turned my head back as I was feeling a presence.

"Boo!" I jumped because of shock and scare. Heck, I even fell on the floor. They laughed at me and that's when I noticed, Yuri was already here.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" I yelled at her.

"So loud, unnie." Yujin complained, still laughing.

"I was texting you but you're not responding. So I decided to just text Yujin and prank you." She said and hugged me after.

Shit.

I felt my face heated and my heart beating fast. I saw Yujin made heart along with Wonyoung to tease us.

Why am I feeling this way?

The both of us just sat there with the two maknae.

How dare you, Jo Yuri.

A/N
Two short updates lol
My mind's so empty...
But that yulyen dazed Korea video made me update lmao
🌟💬