22

Yuri

"Unnie, you should tell your cousin to go away from Yena unnie." Wonyoung said as we were walking to the convenience store.

"How can I? They're dating, who are we to stop them?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"That girl's such a bad influence to Yena unnie." Wonyoung rolled her eyes.

She's right. Yena unnie started smoking and drinking when she started dating Goeun unnie. Well, that cousin of mine really has habits ever since high school. She even face timed me while she was drinking alcohol.

"And besides, unnie. Yena unnie is your best friend." Wonyoung said.

"Well, not anymore. We haven't even talked." I said.

No one can never really predict the future. Who knew Yena unnie would have a change of heart?

We went in the store to buy some ramen, since we're starving right now, well always. We're not really allowed to eat some at night, but who cares. We're hungry.

As we were about to leave the place, we saw Yena unnie's bicycle on the side of the road.

"Unnie, isn't that Yena unnie's?" Wonyoung asked.

"Oh, right, that's hers." I answered. "Don't mind that, I heard her tell Yujin a while ago that she's gonna meet up with Goeun unnie. Let's go home."

"Jeez unnie. You're salty." Wonyoung said and smirked. I rolled my eyes on her.

"What's salty about that?" I asked. We just headed off and went to the dorm.

---

Yena

I went off the convenience store once I saw them went out. I felt my phone vibrate on my pocket. Eunbi unnie's calling. I quickly answered it.

"YAH CHOI YENA!!!"

I nearly threw away my phone. Jeez, that hurts.

"Y-yes, unnie?"

"Where are you?! Yujin said you're not yet home!"

"I-I'm heading home now, unnie."

"Make sure you are, Choi. This will be the last time I'm gonna call you to go home. I'll be telling your parents if this happens again." She said and ended the phone. I sighed heavily and rode my bike.

Once I got home, the lights were already off but I can still hear the TV. I went in and saw Yujin watching while sitting comfortably on the couch. I checked my phone and it's now 11:03.

"Why are you still awake?" I asked. She sat properly, turned the TV off and looked at me.

"Eunbi unnie told me to message her once you get home, as always." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Such a brat." I whispered.

"What did you say? Me? A brat?" She mocked. "Excuse me? I'm not the one who's going out to do my vices. It's you."

"Vices? I went out with my girlfriend." I said.

"Yeah yeah. The one who made you drink and smoke." She shrugged her shoulders and was about to go to the room but I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Don't ever tell shitty things about my girl or else."

"Or else what, unnie? You're also gonna ignore like what you did to Yuri unnie? Your best friend?" I pushed her, yes I did. She's getting to my nerves.