26

Yena

"YAH! AHN YUJIN!" Both Yuri and I covered our ears from the sudden yell. I never knew Wonyoung could yell that loud.

"What's happening there?" Yuri asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"WAKE UP!" We heard a loud thug. I know that sound. Yujin fell off of the bed. We just laughed. Wonyoung came down with a frown on her face.

"Wonyo, you should eat first. Don't wait for that pup." I said. She sat beside Yuri after getting food.

---

"Are you sure there are really no problems at all?" I asked.

I'm currently walking with Yuri to school. Yujin woke up late and Wonyoung has to wait for her. I don't know where Sian is but I don't care.

"Yes, unnie. If there is, I'll tell you." Yuri said. I just nodded. "By the way, are you gonna eat lunch with us later?"

"I think so?" I said. We just continued walking until we reached the school.

We separated ways as we aren't in the same class. While walking, I spotted Goeun walking out of the cafeteria. This early morning?

"Oh, you're already here?" She asked. I nodded.

"As far as I know, you'll never eat in a school cafeteria." I said.

"I d-didn't ate breakfast." She said.

"Kay then. I'll get going now."

---

"What do you want to order, Yul?" I asked.
"Your treat?" She asked back. Yujin looked at me.

"I want pizza unnie." She said.

"I didn't asked you, Ahn Yujin." I said. She just frowned. "Do something about that bunny. She had been sulking ever since you sat here."

"Back to Yuri, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I was craving for salad earlier but I changed my mind. I want burger. I'm starving please hurry up." She said. I just laughed at her. I also asked Yujin and Wonyoung and went to buy our foods.

Yuri

"Wonyoungie... Sorry..." Yujin kept hugging and apologizing to Wonyoung since earlier. They were late because Yujin woke up 30 minutes before class.

"You even fell off of the bed and you didn't woke up. Don't worry food will solve that." I said. Yujin continued apologizing to her girlfriend which was not in the mood to talk to her right now.

"Food delivery." Yena unnie said as soon as she arrived. She's balancing two trays with both hands. I grabbed one of the trays and put it on the table. Yujin ordered pizza, Wonyoung ordered pasta and two burgers for Yena unnie and I. We then started eating.

"You two okay now?" Yena unnie asked the two girls in front of us.

"We'll be later. Yuri unnie said to just let her eat, she'll be okay." Yujin said as she munched on her pizza.

"You still need to buy me rice cakes later." Wonyoung said.

"Yes ma'am." All of us laughed.

"Why aren't Minju and Chaewon eating with us?" I asked.

"They want some time together since they don't really see each other when we're not at school." Yena unnie answered. I nodded.

After a while, I started to feel something weird in my stomach. I just ignored it since it doesn't hurt that much. It felt weirder and weirder until it became pain. I held my stomach and put my food down.

Yena unnie looked at me. "You okay?" I nodded. "Why are you so pale?" She touched my forehead. "Hey you're burning. What happened?"

"I feel like vomiting, unnie." I said.

"Why? Because of your food?" She asked.

"Yes." I held my stomach even tighter.

"Let's go to the comfort room." We excused ourselves to Yujin and Wonyoung and went to the restroom. I started throwing up on the sink. Yena unnie rubbed my back. I washed my face and my mouth after but I still felt sick.

"Yah, are you pregnant?" Yena unnie asked. I smacked her.

"I haven't kissed anyone yet! How dare you?" I said.

"I was just kidding. We should go to the clinic to get you checked up." She said. We both went to the clinic.

Yena

"What happened?" The nurse asked.

"She was vomiting and she said her stomach hurts a lot." I said. I handed Yuri to her and they went inside another room.

After some time, the nurse came out without Yuri. "She's been food poisoned. Where did she get her food?"

"A-at the cafeteria." I said. It's a relief though. I thought she's pregnant.

"What I am sure about is that the food she ate is overdue. I have to inform the head nurse about this. Please do look out for Yuri." She said. I just nodded and bowed. I went inside the other room where Yuri was. I saw her sitting on the clinic bed while staring at the blank wall.

"We should've just brought food. Why would they give students overdue products? Are they crazy?" I said and sat on an empty chair just beside the bed.

"I can't think of anything right now, unnie. My head hurts." She said and rested her head on a wall as she sat at the middle of the bed.

"Just rest. I don't know anything about food poisoning, so maybe that will be better later. I'll tell Yujin and Wonyoung to excuse you to your teacher." I said. She just nodded and laid on the bed.

I'm sure no foods in the cafeteria are overdue. Damn, I can only think of a single person who can do this.

A/N
Lmao I wanna make the future chapters dark but nah. No thanks.
-931 words-
🌟💬