27

Yena

"Yah! You're the one who told the cook to give Yuri an overdue product aren't you?"

"What? Suspecting me now? What did I do?" Goeun asked.

"I saw you leave the cafeteria earlier that day, adn you're the only one who can do that to Yuri!"

"Well. When did you got smart?"

"I told you to not do anything to Yuri!" I yelled as my hands landed on the table. She just shrugged.

"We have a deal, Yena. You agreed to that deal so that I won't hurt her. Now? You're literally best friends again, aren't you?"

"You know what? If you're gonna continue this, then I should end things with you."

"Oops, you can't Ms. Choi. My dad is your dad's business partner isn't he? Think before you speak, Yena. You're company will probably shatter into pieces if you don't do anything I would like." She said. I sighed out of frustration and walked out of the room. I was right, she was the one. I'm glad Yuri's okay now.

I then went straight to Yuri's classroom to wait for her.

"Hey, unnie!" I heard someone called me. I turned my head to that direction and saw Yujin with Wonyoung. "Yuri unnie's still not dismissed?"

I nodded. "Like always." After a few minutes, we saw students coming out of the room. We just stood there while we wait for Yuri.

"What took you so long unnie?" Wonyoung asked when Yuri finally showed up.

"Someone messed with our teacher." Yuri said. We just nodded.

"Where's Sian by the way?" I asked.

"She's absent. And I don't know why. She's been skipping classes lately." She said.

---

Few weeks have passed and we just found out that Sian dropped out of school. We tried contacting her but she we did not heard or received any response. Yesterday, some men just took her things out of our dorm and left.

I was snapped out off of my thoughts when I saw a hand waving on front of me. It was Yuri. I just remembered, we're home right now. Our families are eating together tonight, and since it's weekend, Yuri and I joined in.

"You're out of your mind, unnie. Why are you spacing out?" She asked.

"Nothing. I don't know." I said. "Maybe I'm hungry."

"Tsk. You're always hungry."

"I know."

---

"Yena. Your grades dropped for the last semester. What happened?" I looked at my dad. I looked at Yuri. I don't think I can tell them that I literally avoided Yuri for two years. "Yena?"

"I-I'm." I looked at Yuri again, asking for help.

"Yah, are you hiding anything from us? You too, Yuri?" This time, Yuri's Dad asked. Yuri scratched the back of her neck.

"We don't, Dad. Unnie just got into games." Yuri said. That's true though. Our parents nodded. I don't know if they believed us but I think so.

After eating, we decided to stroll the village, just like what we always do before college.

"Let's buy ice cream." I said.

"We just ate, unnie. You're hungry again?" She asked. This girl really.

"If you don't want to then I'll buy it for myself, tsk." I said and rolled my eyes. I walked out and went to the store.

"Unnie! Just kidding! Wait for me!" She yelled and laughed. I stopped my tracks and turned around. "Yah, you can't take jokes, can you?"

"Psh, if you're the one buying you'll probably just let me buy my own." I said. She just smiled at me. We went inside together and ordered.

"Why did you ordered mint choco? Are you crazy?" She asked.

"I just wanna try." I said and pouted. "At least I'm not like you who always picks the same flavor."

"At least I know what I like. And don't you remember? You dissed Chaewon unnie for eating that flavor. You said it tastes like toothpaste." Yuri said. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Don't blame me."

The waiter gave us our ice cream. Yuri ate hers already but I'm here asking myself if I should eat or nah.

"What? Why don't you eat? I thought you want to try?" She asked. I can see her smirk and I'm annoyed by that.

"Stop teasing me. I'm sure that I'm gonna like this." I said.

"Sure."

I grabbed my spoon and scooped my ice cream. Shut it Yena.

I shrugged my shoulders when I tasted it.

"Waaahhh. I did not expect that." I said. Yuri looked straight at me.

"Unnie, you're crying inside." She giggled. I frowned.

"This is minty. Gosh I don't like this."

"That's why it's called mint chocolate unnie. At least that doesn't taste like poop or something." She said.

"Tomi's right, this is a toothpaste." I said. She laughed again.

"Holy, aish! Why are you so stupid Yuri?" She suddenly said. I looked at her.

"Why?"

"We have practice tomorrow and I'm here eating ice cream." She said. This time, I laughed at her.

"Yuri-yah, you remember? That day you ate two chocolate bars and you have recitals the same day." I said and laughed again. She glared at me.

"Don't make me remember that again, Choi. I hate you." She frowned. "Well, at least tomorrow's just a practice."

"That's the same, Yul."

"At least I review for exams." She said.

"Don't change the topic. We're talking about you not me." I said.

"Psh, you're just embarrassed." She laughed. "By the way unnie. I don't see you hanging out with Goeun unnie? Did you two fight?"

I was taken aback by her question. I just shook my head.

"Don't mind her. Wonyo's right, she's a bad influence."

"The last time Goeun unnie got involved you fought with Yujin for saying mean words to her."

"Yah, just forget about her, okay? I'm not in good terms with her." I said. She nodded.

"I wanna visit Wonyo." She said. "But yeah, she's not home."

"Yujin told me they're going to the mall. You want to?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Today's our date, unnie. Not theirs." She said and winked. She stood up. "Let's go to the park."

She went out. I was still sitting as I felt my cheeks heated.

"Yah, hurry!" She yelled from outside. I just stood up and went out after her.

A/N
I love mint choco so much💞
Lmao I don't know what to write next anymore.
Thanks for the 5.(?)k readssss!!!
-1080 words-
💬🌟