31

Author

"Gather your belongings! Yah, Kang Hyewon! Didn't I told you to pack already?! Why are your bags empty?!" Eunbi was having internal breakdown as she looked around their unit. It's a complete mess, even more messier because Chaeyeon and Sakura asked for a sleepover.

"Sorry, unnie!" Is the only thing Hyewon said before grabbing all she needs, mainly chips.

"Where's Sakura?" Eunbi asked Chaeyeon who was setting the table for breakfast.

"She's making us lunch boxes." Chaeyeon said and went back to the kitchen to get their morning food.

Hyewon went out of the room with her big bag and a backpack. Sakura also went out of the kitchen with four bags on her hands. Eunbi helped her and put them  on the table in the living room.

"Let's eat!" Chaeyeon yelled.

---

Loud snores were heard on the other dorm. It was of course, coming from Yena. Surprisingly, Yujin was the first one to wake up from her roommate's snores. She groaned and stomped her feet as she stood up. She went inside the other room and positioned herself next to her girlfriend, hugging her tightly which caused the other girl to wake up. She pushed Yujin that made her fall off of the bed making the other girl groan again.

Yuri sat on her bed as she rubbed her eyes. "So early in the morning, Ahn Yu. Tsk." Then headed to the living room and threw herself on the couch. The other also went out of the bedroom.

"Wonyo! You're heavy!" Yuri yelled after Wonyoung threw herself on top of Yuri.

"Yujin-ah, did you and Yena unnie packed already?" Yuri asked as she rolled down the couch. Thankfully, Wonyoung didn't slid down with her.

"Yes unnie. Yena unnie even packed her duck stuffed toys on a separate bag." Yujin said as she sat on her chair, already waiting for food. "I'm hungry, unnie."

"You are, always." Yuri said. She turned her head to look at the other room when she heard snores coming out of it.

Maybe that's why Yujin woke up early. She thought.

She went inside the room and saw Yena sleeping soundly.

"Unnie, wake up." Yuri said and started to jump on Yena's bed. The older girl groaned and quickly sat up as she glared at Yuri. "Sorry, unnie. We have a trip today, so you better go out now and prepare yourself. Lazy ass."

---

"Why does Hyewon unnie looks so down?" Minju asked. Hyewon looked at her and frowned.

"You can never imagine how our morning started, Minju-yah. It's supposed to be good but..." Hyewon said but later on got a glare from Eunbi which made her stop. The other girls laughed at their silliness. Sometimes, they're more like a married couple.

"Anyway, where are those girls?" Chaeyeon asked, referring to Yena, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung. "All of us are here now but where are they?"

"Having a Yujin and a Yena?" Chaewon frowned and shook her head.

"Yeah, as much as Yuri and Wonyoung are early birds, Yena and Yujin are probably taking their time." Eunbi said as she shrugged. The others nodded in agreement.

They waited for a couple of minutes until the said girls came running to their direction.

"We're supposed to start our road trip at 9AM girls!" Eunbi yelled.

"It's 8:49 unnie. We're not yet late!" Yena yelled back earning a smack from the oldest.

"Stop fighting, let's go now!" Chaeyeon yelled and grabbed her bag. They started to walk to where Sakura's van was.