20

Yuri

I'm gonna hang out with Goeun unnie today since it's weekend and there are no classes. We're just strolling.

"Hey, why are you even denying your feelings for your best friend? You're literally fantasizing over her on our face times." Goeun unnie said. I glared at her.

"I don't like her." I said.

"Why though? She's cute." She said and smiled. What the?

"Then date her." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"If I do that, you'll regret it. And I'm straight." This time, I rolled my eyes. She ain't straight? Nah.

"Psh. Say what you wanna say. I know you're gay." I teased.

We just continued on walking around the whole village and talked about random things. We ended up at the park to buy some cotton candies. As we sat there, I saw two familiar figures.

"Hey Minju! Chaewon unnie!" I yelled. I grabbed Goeun unnie's hand and ran to them.

"Hi, Yul. What are you doing here?" Minju asked.

"I'm strolling with Goeun unnie, my cousin. Unnie, they're Minju and Chaewon unnie." I said and pointed at them respectively.

"Nice to meet you." Goeun unnie bowed at them as they did the same.

"Hmm... You're dating aren't you?" I said and raised my eyebrow. "Ooohhhh. Minju's turning to a tomato."

"Stop! We're not!" She yelled. I just laughed at her.

"Kay then. We're gonna get going. Bye!" I bid goodbye to them and went away with Goeun unnie.

"Yul, y'know what? If you're not gonna date that Yena, I will." Goeun unnie said and giggled.

"Do what you wanna do."

You flirt, you'll never.

"Lmao, I'm sure you'll regret that.

I just didn't answer her and continued on walking around with her.

Will I?

😏
🌟💬