EPILOGUE

3 years later...

Yuri stared up at the sky, suddenly remembering everything that happened to their lives. But of course, nothing was more happier than meeting Yena for the first time.

'Waahhh, it's been three years already.' She thought.

Her smile dropped after she thought of Yena. She looked down at the flowers she was holding. She remembered what was that for.

Again, she looked up at the sky, smiling again.

"I hope to see you soon, unnie." Yuri said. "I love you." She put on her usual smile and went back inside to prepare herself.

It has been three years already ever since 'that' happened. They've been through a lot of course.

Eunbi and Hyewon are already married. Chaeyeon and Sakura too. Both couples married at the same year, but different days. Those two married couples are now living the new chapters of their lives.

On the other hand, Wonyoung and Yujin are engaged. Yujin proposed last year. They even adopted a puppy. Yujin said that it was their first child.

Chaewon and Minju also are engaged. Both of their parents are finally happy for them after all those years.

Nako and Hitomi are now official. Their friends are just waiting for one of them to propose to the other. But, also the two of them are waiting for each other. So that took it more longer than expected.

Yuri went outside and rode the car. Letting the driver send her off to where she was going.

She went out of the car when she finally reached her destination.

Standing by the door, she took a deep breath. Once the door opened, she can't help but to cry.

It has been three years. She still hasn't accepted the fact that she would be seeing her best friend standing right in the front, wearing a beautiful black suit, waiting for her with a smile on her face.

She thought Yena already died but turns out, it was a different doctor from the different room just next to them

Her friends are also there, taking photos of her with her beautiful wedding gown. She held the bouquet of flowers tight and started to walk.

"Don't cry, sweetheart. This is a big day. We're happy for you." Her dad told her. She nodded and smiled at him.

She stared at the certain duck she was about to marry. She was gorgeous yet handsome.

Once they reached the front, her dad held Yuri's hand and rested it on top of Yena's palm.

"Take care of my daughter." He said.

"I will, dad." Yena said and smiled. "You're so pretty, Yuri-yah."

"You are too, unnie." Yuri smiled. "I'm glad you're here today."

Both of them exchanged smiles before Yena let go of Yuri's hand. She was glad Yuri has found her happiness now.

Lol just kidding.

"Welcome everyone. We are here to become a part of the union of Yena and Yuri." The priest said. The ceremony then started.