25

Yena

"Why do you want to meet up?" She asked me.

Instead of answering, I asked "Why did you do that to Yuri?"

She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Aren't you thankful that because of that you get to be close to Yuri again, which I have forbidden you to do so?" I looked at her. How did she know?

"Yeah, I should. But that doesn't mean you can hurt her. We have a deal, Goeun. I'll leave you if you continued being like that." I said and looked away.

"Psh. You don't tell me what to do, okay? I will do whatever I want to do." She said. I just rolled my eyes. "And you are MY girlfriend and you should stay away from that girl. You know what the deal is yet you still got okay with her."

"Stop being jealous. I'm just doing this so that you won't hurt Yuri. We're not a real thing, Goeun. Keep that in mind." That's what I said and walked out.

We're actually inside a gym right now and it is lunch time. I didn't ate with Yuri because Goeun will know that we're okay now. But I guess she already knew.

I went to the cafeteria to look for them but they're peacefully eating right now so I just went out and headed to my room. And also, I don't want to eat with Sian. I didn't ate any lunch for today so I guess I'm just gonna pig out later for dinner.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw Yujin messaged me.

Daeng🐕

Unnie, Yuri unnie asked if you had any lunch?

Uhm, nope. I'm gonna eat a lot for dinner so tell her to cook a lot later. Peace✌

Okay, I'll tell her.

---

Yujin is still cold to me. I understand though. I didn't even knew Yuri would forgive me. But at least, Yujin still talks to me.

For the rest of lunch time, I just played with my phone. How I wish I can just do this for the whole class but we had to have lessons that's why I stopped.

Yuri

I didn't finished my lunch since this two lovebirds are flirting right in front of me. I'm too lonely to live in this big world.

"We should head back to our rooms, lunch time will end soon." Sian said. We nodded and stood up then headed to our classrooms.

---

"Yena unnie texted me." Yujin suddenly told us. We looked at her while she types something on her phone. "She told us to wait for her."

"You're really okay already?" Sian asked me. I just nodded. "After all those years of her ignoring you?" I nodded again. She's sometimes like this. Especially when it's about Yena unnie. And I don't like it.

"We spent almost all our lives together and I just can't blame her because I know she has her reasons. I feel it." I said. She just nodded.

We saw Yena unnie running to our direction.

"I thought I would fall asleep waiting for you unnie." Wonyoung complained.

"That was just ten minutes. It was not long. You're just impatient." Yena unnie said. We laughed at them. "Let's go now, I need to eat lots of foods."

We then made our way to the dorm. I didn't even get to talk to Yena unnie since Sian keeps on grabbing me to walk with her instead of Yena unnie. What's up with her?