09

Yena

The bell finally rang indicating that it is finally lunch time. I'm a bit worried about Yujin since she's actually not talking with me. I'm not used to her being quiet since she often mess with our teachers everyday.

I patiently waited for her to stand up and she finally did after a few minutes.

"You okay?" I asked her as we walk down our building.

She just shook her head. She's got puffy eyes and it made it obvious that she cried all night.

Both of us entered the cafeteria. I quickly found my best friend sitting right on our spot. I dragged Yujin with me as I noticed that Minju was not in the table with Yuri.

"Hey Yul." I smiled at her. She returned it as she looked at Yujin.

"I ordered foods for three already." She told me as I nodded. Yuri looked at Yujin again.

"Yuj, we're here." Yuri held her hand amd assured her knowing her situation right  now.

"Thanks unnie." Yujin said as she sat on my side.

I took out my phone to text Yuri since I can't really talk about 'that' because Yujin is with us.

Jjoyul🐹

Yul, where's Minju and Wonyoung?

Yuri took her phone out and looked at the message. She looked at me then back to her phone.

Jjoyul🐹

Yul, where's Minju and Wonyoung?

Minju told me that she doesn't want to see Yujin today. She'll be eating with the new girl on our class.

How 'bout Wonyo?

She didn't go to class today. I don't know why.

Sh*t. I wanna ask Yujin why but I don't wanna hurt her.

Don't for today, unnie.

———

Our food arrived and we started eating. Silently. No one ever dared to talk. Yujin's actually just playing with her food, which I don't mind since she always does that. But today, it suddenly felt weird. It doesn't feel like she has to be scolded, but has to be pitied.

I looked around and saw Minju somewhere far from us. She's talking with someone at the moment, but she looked back at me. She then laid her eyes on Yujin who's currently eating a bit. Then she looked back at me with worry plastered on her face as I gave her an assuring smile. She nodded and then avoided the eye contact.

Once Yuri and I finished our food, both of us looked at Yujin. She only ate a bit and still has a lot of food on her plate. She looked at us as she slid her plate forward and shook her head.

"You wanna go back the room now?" I asked her. She just nodded and the both of us stood up. "Go back to your room now, Yul. Lunch will be over soon." I told Yuri and both of us just smiled at each other. She then nodded and stood up.

Yujin and I walked back to our room. The room is still empty because our classmates are still outside.

I sat on my chair and Yujin sat on hers, arms on the table as she placed her head down.

Yujin

Now isn't the right time to do anything, but yeah, I need to go to school. I have lots of worries in my head right now and I don't know what to do.

I noticed how Yuri unnie and Yena unnie looked at me with concern and I fully appreciate that.

They might've noticed that Wonyoung did not went to school today. And it's my fault.

I blamed her for what happened. She went into my house yesterday after Minju and I talked. She asked me if I'm okay repeatedly. At first, I didn't really minded. But, it became so annoying. And that's why I got mad at her. Shouted and even pushed her. I let all of my madness on her. She went home crying and mom scolded me for that.

I got a text from Chaeyeon unnie today, saying that Wonyoung was not feeling well today, that auntie did not allow her to go outside and that she won't be going to school. She even asked me what happened but I did not replied back.

I'm not clearly in the mood today because of how many bad scenarios had happened yesterday. I am the one to blame since I'm so careless. Now I'm actually worried of how Wonyoung's feeling since she doesn't really like being shouted on.

Pabo Yujin.

I did not really listen to whatever our teachers were saying saying just like always. I just wanna go home.

Yuri

Our class went well. I noticed that this Chaewon girl behind me is smart. Maybe that's why the school let her enter almost at the middle of the year. Minju, Chaewon, and I went out of the room together.

"Chaewon." I called out. She looked at me.

"I'm supposing that I'm older than you, so that means you have to put an unnie after my name." She said sternly.

"Attitude." I pouted. She then laughed at me. I was actually in the middle since Minju clearly doesn't wanna be seen by Yujin.

"YURI!" Someone shouted behind. I turned around to see a cute duck running tou our direction. She stopped a little bit far from us. She looked at Chaewon unnie beside me with confusion. "CHAEWON?!"

I looked at them both. "You know each other?"

"Oh yeah. I remember now." Chaewon unnie said and nodded. Yena unnie and her gave each other a high five.

"I saved her! Aren't you proud at me? I saved her from that stupid g–" I cut her off.

"Okay, okay, unnie." I said. All four of us just laughed.

"Oh! And by the way, Yuri was supposed to be the one I was going to introduce you to, Chaewon. But I think you already know each other." Yena unnie said and Chaewon unnie just nodded.

All of us went outside the school together.

"Anyways, Yena unnie. Dad's going to pick us up." I said.

"You two are sisters?" Chaewon unnie asked.

"Nope. Our houses are next to each others and our families are close." Yena unnie answered.

"Oh, I thought I'm shipping some incest couple." Chaewon unnie said and Minju laughed.

Yena unnie just hung her mouth open as I blushed. I then heard a car stopping in front of us. It's our car.

"We gotta get going now. Bye to you crazy couple." Yena unnie said. Chaewon and Minju rolled their eyes as the both of us went inside the car. I saw the other two walking together.

Woah. Minju already found another after breaking up. Lmao.

🌟💬