03

Yena

"Yah! Choi Yena WAKE UP!" I flinched and sprung up sitting on my bed. WHO THE HELL WOULD SPRAY WATER ON MY FACE?!

I looked at the laughing girl literally rolling on the floor. Aish. Why am I friends with her again?

"Ahn Yujin! How dare you?!" I yelled.

She was still laughing as I dried my face with my blanket.

"Sorry, unnie. It's fun teasing you." She said, trying not to laugh. "I was waking you up properly a while ago but you didn't even moved so I sprayed water on you."

"You know what? I hate you!" I said and kicked her knees.

"Love you too!" She yelled and ran out of my room.

Why is she even here?

I walked downstairs and saw Yujin eating in the dining room. What a thick-face we got here.

"Morning, Yen. Yujin said you'll go to school together. "Mom said. Yujin has been Yuri and I's friend for 2 years, I think? That's why mom knows her. "And remember, you're grounded for a week, you won't get to go somewhere after school."

I groaned. Psh.

"I know, mom." I said and looked at Yujin. "You and Minju fought?" I asked sitting on front of her.

"I walk with Wonyo to school. I walk with Minju home." She said.

"Flirt." It's true. Minju's her girlfriend but she still flirts with Wonyoung when we're together.

"She's my best friend. You can't blame me." Well she's right though. Just like Yuri and I, Yujin and Wonyoung are childhood best friends.

I started to eat and showered after. After preparing, both of us walked outside.

"Let's wait for Yul. " I said and she nodded.

After a few minutes, Yuri went out of the house.

"Hey, Yuj. Where's Wonyo?" Yuri asked and gave Yujin a high five.

"She's sick so she can't go to school today. But don't worry, she's fine." Yujin said as we started walking.

Once we arrived at school, Yujin and I bid our goodbyes to Yuri and headed to our classroom. The class is still not complete that's why it's not that loud.

"I'm seriously gonna beat that guy up again once I hear him saying shots about me again." Yujin said as she sat on the empty seat beside me.

"Aigoo. That will only cause you trouble, Yuj. Am sure that you don't want to be inside the detention room again." I said and she scoffed at me.

"I'm also sure that if Yuri unnie's not your best friend now, you'll be causing trouble with me." She said and laughed.

"Of course not. I have an image that I have to protect even if Yul's not my best friend." I said,trying to defend myself.

"Psh. Just confess that you like her." She said and I frowned at her.

Yuri's my best friend. That's it.

The room was filled one by one as time passes by. We started our lessons as the teacher came.

———

"Hey, the training for sports starts next week. What are your plans?" Minjoo asked. We're now at the cafeteria for lunch.

"I cannot join this year since the school's making a program for talents, the same month with the games. "Yuri said as I look at her.

"Eh? You already told your coach?" I asked.

"Uh huh. But he only approved my leave this year only. He said that I have to play for championships next year."

Yuri's one of the best volleyball players of the school. That's why their coach trusts her on every game. She's short but yeah.

"You?" Yuri asked me.

"Still on basketball. Yujin and I already registered. "I answered.

"Hey Yuj. Why aren't you loud today?" Yuri suddenly asked. All three of us looked at her as she pointed at herself.

"Me?"

"No, Minjoo, why are you so quiet today? So unusu–" Yuri was cut off by Yujin hitting her head."AW!"

She also hit Yujin's head as a revenge.

"Psh. Worrying about someone is the answer." I said referring to Yuri's question a while ago.

"Someone?" Minjoo asked. Oh right she's here.

"Oh no no no. Something I mean. Hehe." I said and laughed awkwardly as Yujin glared at me.

"Aw I thought. Anyway, where's Wonyo?" Minjoo asked.

"Speaking of." Yuri whispered so I could hear. I tried not to laugh and just hit my elbow with hers.

"She's sick." Yujin shortly answered.

"Oh okay." Minjoo said and we continued eating.

The bell rang and we headed to our rooms after.

timeskip

"THAT WAS SO BORING." Yujin yelled as we enter the comfort room.

"I know. "I said as a reply and we both laughed.

"We've got so much to do and a lot of things added by this week. Then the trainings are next week. What am I gonna do with my life?!" Yujin yelled emotionally and wiped her fake tears. I laughed at her ridiculous face.

"I thought you need to waste yourself?" I asked.

"Nope I just went here for some drama. C'mon let's go."

———

"Hey. Don't you think Yujin's being so obvious these past few days? Like she's always with Minju but she talks a lot about Wonyoung. " Yuri said. I nodded in agreement.

"Don't know about that kid. She always tells me that she loves Minju but then her best friend's Wonyo and no one can blame her." I said. She laughed out of nowhere.

"That kid is a flirt." She said and I laughed with her.

"I know right. She's always been like that." I said.

"Unnie, I want ice cream." She said and looked at me. I didn't look back since I know that she'll capture me with that puppy eyes.

"Nope. I'm grounded. I can't go anywhere after class." I said and she pouted.

"Monday?" She asked.

"Okay." I said. We parted ways once we're at the front of her house. As usual, I would make sure she's inside before getting inside mine.

I kissed my mom's cheek then headed to my room. This had been a hell of a weekend.

🌟💬