14

2 months later...

Yena

All twelve of us are gonna have a sleepover here on Sakura's house. Yes, twelve. Chaewon became one of us. She started going out with us. I didn't even knew that she can become like, one of us. She have two personalities, silent and crazy.

All of us brought our necessities and some snacks to eat. We're all sitting on the dining to have lunch. Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon unnie prepared lunch for us. Yes, we've been here for almost 3 hours now. I know we're just gonna have a sleepover but since Kkura unnie's parents are out of the country, we came early.

Today is a free day since the school's staffs are preparing for the upcoming performances. It's not yet the  end of the school year, but it will be the somewhat talent show.

"Yah, Kang Hyewon! Don't eat all our snacks! We're gonna have lunch!" Eunbi unnie yelled. We turned our heads towards Hyewon and saw her munching some snacks. Such a food lover.

She rolled her eyes and stood up to sit beside Yuri.

"Yul, she's bad." Hyewon told Yuri then pointed at Eunbi unnie.

"No, YOU're bad,unnie. That was Yena unnie's snack." Yuri said. I made face as she rolled her eyes again.

Chaeyeon unnie then set the table. There are rice cakes, ramen and some other side dishes.

Hyewon was of course, the first one to eat. She didn't even wait for Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon to sit on their chairs. We started eating as well. As always, the food was good and all of us were full. Well, of course, except one person. She's never full.

"How about playing games? Should we play some?" Eunbi unnie asked all of us since we're all in our own worlds.

"Nah, I wanna sleep." Yujin said as she shoved her face to the pillow she's hugging.

"It's 2 in the afternoon, Ms. Ahn. Don't sleep, you'll be really hyper later and that would probably make all of us stay awake all night long." Chaeyeon said.

"Okay, moms." Yujin rolled her eyes as she sat up properly.

"What do y'all want to do?" Eunbi unnie asked. "Movies? Games? What?"

"Eat." Hyewon said. All of us laughed at her. "What?"

"We just ate." Eunbi unnie said.

"It's like 1 hour ago, I'm hungry."

"Change topic. Should we watch some movies?" Eunbi unnie asked once again. Some of us isn't really in the mood to do such things.

"Then what should we do then?"

"Let's share some stories?" Chaeyeon suggested.

"Would love that." Eunbi unnie said. All of us gathered on the floor forming a circle. "Who should start first?"

"Oldest." Yujin said. Eunbi unnie agreed.

"What should I tell you then?"

"Unnie, you told me that meeting Hyewon unnie was so epic. Tell us." Wonyoung said as she raised her hand up.

"No, not that. That's embarrassing." Hyewon complained.

"It's not for us. Eunbi unnie..." Wonyoung said then looked at the oldest with the cutest puppy eyes. Who can reject those?

"Okay okay." Eunbi unnie said as she looked at Hyewon. "When I first met Hyewon, she was at the school's old gym. We're first year back then so some of you aren't studying there with us that time. She was sitting alone on one of the chairs and she was eating sausage breadsssss." We all laughed at her as she emphasized the 's'.

"I sat beside her and she was so shocked. Like her mouth was forming an oval shape and it was crazy. She looked so surprised. That's not it! We started talking and sharing some stories. We were on the sane class and we would chat even if a teacher was there. We became friends on our first day and here's what's the most epic." Eunbi unnie paused for a while. Then continued, "We went home together. She slipped at the side of the road then fell on a canal. I laughed so hard at her."

All of us laughed at Hyewon's tomato face. She crossed her arms but covered her face with both her palms later on.

"You'll have to buy me snacks after school, unnie!" Hyewon yelled. Eunbi unnie just shrugged at her.

All of us told stories following Eunbi unnie.

Kkura unnie told us about when she got a scolding back then because the other students of her grade got scared when she tried to be cute and winked at them. She's terrible at winking. Hyewon told us stories about her ex but did not even specify who it was. I told them about Yuri and I's 'date' last week because they were so eager to know. Chaeyeon told us stories about her younger days and when her parents were shocked when they saw her performing for the first time. Chaewon told us about the day I saved her from that bustard. Minju didn't actually told us any stories because we just made fun of her animal faces. Nako told us that she was the tallest kid out of all the students on her class. We did not believe her until she showed us a photo of her with some other kids. Hitomi told us all about how she got into breads. Yuri told us that she was actually scared of me when we first met as kids, not shy. I was shocked but yeah, no one has to be blamed. Yujin and Wonyoung just teased each other when we asked them how they met.

"She was like so small as we grew up! I didn't even know that she was gonna be like this tall!" Yujin said and showed us a picture of her and Wonyoung. The younger was just the level of Yujin's chin. Wonyoung snatched the phone away and then they started chasing each other, making such a huge mess because the both of them are holding opened bags of chips.

"Life's unfair!" Nako then yelled. All of us laughed at her.

A/N
This story is a cause of boredom because of the quarantine.
But the amount of reads is unacceptable! 800?! I love y'all!
🌟💬