23

Yuri

"Lots have changed, really. I didn't even knew you and Yena can be separated." Eunbi unnie said. I just nodded.

"I know, unnie. We were so close. I suddenly regret introducing her to Goeun unnie." I said.

Also for letting Goeun date her.

"I think we should go back home now. The clouds are gray." Eunbi unnie said and as we were about to stand up, we heard my phone rang. I took it out and saw Yujin calling.

"Hello?"

"Unnie! Come here at the hospital now!"

"What?! Why?!" I yelled and Eunbi unnie looked at me with concern.

"Yena unnie passed out!"

"WHAT?! Okay okay, we're coming."

I ended the call and faced Eunbi unnie.

"What happened?" She asked.

"We have to go to the hospital, she said Yena unnie passed out." I said. My heart's beating so fast.

"Why?!"

"I don't know! Let's just go!" I ran and she ran after. We called out for a cab and went to the hospital.

---

Yujin

"Gosh, I feel so bad right now." I said as I walked back and forth.

"Yuj, stop. You're making me dizzy." Wonyoung complained.

"Sorry, okay? I'm so stupiiiid!" I said and hit my head.

"It's not your fault, okay? Please stop worrying. She'll be okay." She said. I then sat next to her.

Flashback

"Yujin unnie." I heard Wonyoung knock on my door and enter the room.

"Why?" I asked.

"The living room is so stinky. Yena unnie's smoking again." She said.

"What? Again?" I asked and stood up. She nodded. "Where's Sian unnie and Yuri unnie?" I asked.

"Sian unnie went to her parent's house. Yuri unnie went out with Eunbi unnie."

"You should tell her to go outside." I said.

"I told her. She ignored me." She answered. I went out of the room and as I did, I covered my nose because of how gross the smell is. There I saw, Yena unnie sitting on the couch as she smoke.

"Unnie, please stop smoking." I told her. "Or if you don't want to, just go outside. It doesn't smell good."

"Psh. Why would I? And didn't I told you stop ordering me to do things?" She said. I rolled my eyes. Even though it smells bad, I uncovered my nose.

"The smell itself is killing us. Don't you know how bad it is for the person inhaling your smoke?" She stood up. Here we go again.

"Can't you just shut up? We ready fought lots of times this week, don't start this again." She said sternly.

"Me? No. I'm just asking you nicely but you're being rude. If you don't want me to say shitty things to your 'girlfriend', stop exposing mine with this stinky smell." I said. She suddenly fell on the couch, sitting forcefully. She held her head and threw her cigarette. "Unnie?"