04

Yuri

Today's Sunday and here I am laying on my bed doing nothing. I already finished all that I have to do yesterday, Saturday.

"Boriiiiiing!!!" I yelled. I rolled on my bed and I fell down. "Aw! Stupid!"

I picked up my phone and checked my messages. My phone beeped and a chat head popped out.

Aijeuwon👑
active now

Yudaeng
Sup bitches?

YenDuck
You're the only bitch here,
Yuj.

Grandma
She's right.

HamYul
They ain't wrong.

Yudaeng
Y'all bullies! @Minguri help
meeeeeee

Minguri
Do it yourself.

I want cake
Hey guys, should we meet.
It's been a while.

HamYul
I'm in. Am so bored.

YenDuck
Yuri's in, I'm in.

Grandma
Me too!

Minguri
Let's go to Kkura unnie's.
She didn't treat us on her birthday.

Kkura
Is it my fault that I was so busy that
time?

Yudaeng
Busy with Chaeyeon unnie?

YenDuck
Oof. She be exposing someone.

Feather Jjaeyeon
Why me?

HamYul
Psh. Yena unnie and I saw you guys dating that day.

YenDuck
Right! @Kkura should treat us all

Kkura
K fine.

Grandma
@Hiichan @Smol @Wonyo y'all in?

Smol
When am I not?

Hiichan
Me too!

HamYul
@Wonyo?

I want cake
Maybe she's sleeping?

Yudaeng
Probably.

Hiichan
She's online though?

Wonyo
Haaaaaiiiiiii! Slr. Yes I'm in.

Grandma
Yay! Let's meet at the park at 10am.
Let's eat lunch together.

HamYul
Copy!

YenDuck
Neeeeeeee

I turned my phone off and picked an outfit for today. I decided to wear a white t-shirt and shorts, tucked my shirt in, grabbed a small pink bag, stuffed my wallet and a hoodie in, in case it get cold later. I wore the bracelet Yena unnie gave me. I put some foundation on my face, and just put a light lipstick.

I ran downstairs and saw my mom and dad watching television.

"Oh hey, Yul. You going somewhere?" Dad asked.

"All of our friends are going to Sakura unnie's house. Yena unnie's with me." I said. Whenever I go out, I will tell them that I'm with Yena unnie. Because she's my only friend that they trust on me with.

"Okay then. You're not gonna have lunch here?" Mom asked.

"Yes. Sorry... Don't worry, I'll be home for dinner." I said and smiled.

I hugged them both and went outside. It's 9:32am. Gosh, I'm early. I decided to go to Yena unnie's house. I knocked on their door and it was opened by her mom.

"Oh, Yuri. You're gonna go out with Yen?" She asked.

"Yes, aunty. With the rest of our friends." I said.

"Ah, okay. Yena's still in her room. Go up there." She said. I headed to Yena unnie's room. It's open so I just went inside and I saw her stuffing some things in her bag.

"Unnie. I'm early." I said and sat at the edge of her bed.

"Obvious. "She said. I pouted. "Did you went here earlier?" She asked and I shook my head. "Then why are we wearing the same clothes?"

Now I noticed, she was also wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. Her shirt was also tucked in her shorts. Our bags was the only difference.

"You know we're twins in the heart." I said and we both chuckled.

"It's hot until noon, why don't you tie your hair?" She asked. She was now tying her hair to a high pony.

"It's fine for me. My body's cold." I said.

"Oh right. C'mon, let's wait for Yujin and Wonyoung outside. Yuj texted me to wait for them." She said. I just nodded and we both headed outside after saying goodbye to her mom.

"What's taking them so long? It's 10 minutes before our call time." I said.

"I'm sure Yujin's the one who's taking so long." Yena unnie said and chuckled.

After 5 minutes, we saw the two of them running to where we are.

"Sorry unnies! Yujin's so bad at doing things fast." Wonyoung said.

"Psh. It's fine. Let's go." Yena unnie said.

We walked to the park. We saw Eunbi, Hyewon, Sakura, and Chaeyeon unnie waiting there. We sat beside them and waited for the others.

Nako arrived next since she's the only one living at the next two streets. Minju and Tomi arrived too.

"We're really gonna walk?" Hyewon unnie asked as she clings to me.

"Yup. We won't fit in a single car, we should walk. It's not that far." Kkura unnie said.

"Not that far?! It's like miles away from here!" Yujin yelled earning a hit on the head by Eunbi unnie.

"You lazy dog. Exaggerating so much." She said. We laughed at them then started walking our way. To Kkura unnie's house.

The walk went fast with Yujin and Yena bickering nonstop. We arrived at Kkura unnie's place.

"My parents aren't here. But please don't make my house a mess. " Sakura unnie said.

"Yes!"

"What should we order, girls?" Kkura unnie asked after all of us sat quietly.

"Pizza!" Wonyoung yelled.

"Chicken!" Yujin then yelled after.

"I want noodles." Hitomi said.

All of us suggested the foods we want. We picked all the foods that all of us would like. We waited for the orders as we watched a movie.

🌟💬