19

Yena

"So you're telling me, that Chaewon is your rival?" I asked Yuri who is now walking with me to our houses.

"No! I didn't said that? I just told you she's really smart. But nope, not my rival. I don't consider anyone as my rival." She said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Anyways, your class is way more quiet than you described."

"What? Quiet?" I asked shocked. My class was never quiet.

"Yes, Class A is more louder than you think, lol." She said. "They were the omes who started the noise a while ago. They're noisy."

Both of us laughed. We were near oir houses as I saw some unfamiliar faces talking to Yuri's parents outside their house. Yuri gasped happily as she noticed what I just saw.

"Goeun unnie!!!" Yuri yelled as she ran up to whoever that girl is and hugged her tightly. "I missed you!!!" I heard her yell.

"I missed you too, Yul." The Goeun said and hugged Yuri back. "Okay okay, I can't breathe."

Yuri quickly let go of her.

"Woah, I didn't knew you would grow taller." She told Yuri. The latter rolled her eyes on her.

"You're still a bully." Yuri said. I just stood beside her, watching them converse.

"Me, a bully?" She scoffed. "With this beautiful face?"

Yuri rolled her eyes at her again. "Confidence."

The Goeun girl then looked at me.

"You're probably Yena. Am I right?" She asked and I nodded. "Yuri talks about you tons of times. To the point that she khajdbsnsnsj." Yuri quickly covered Goeun's mouth.

"Stop talking!" Yuri said as she backed off. "By the way, Yena unnie, this is Goeun unnie, my cousin."

"I'm Choi Yena, I live next door." I said. We shook hands.

"Nice meeting you."

Yuri and Goeun were called inside.

"Bye unnie!" Yuri waved at me as she followed her cousin inside.

Yuri

"Hmm... Why don't you want me to tell your " best friend" that you're in love with her?"Goeun unnie asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Because I'm not. We're just best friends, that's all." I answered.

"Psh. You'll probably bend by time, Yul. Well, you're actually bent right now so why not ask Yena to a date?" She asked. I know she's just teasing me.

"Unnie! I'm nooooot!!!" I cried and crossed my arms. She just laughed at me.

"Stop that girls, we're gonna have dinner." Dad said. Both of us went to the dining room to eat.

"By the way auntie." I said as we sat down our chairs. She hummed and looked at me. "Where will unnie study?"

"We are planning to homeschooled her then we'll transfer her to your school." She said and smiled at me. I only nodded since I thought she will transfer this year.

---

I'm now inside my room, doing nothing. Goeun unnie and her family already went to their apartment. I'm just laying on my bed, thinking of random thing as I stare at the ceiling.

I felt my phone vibrate on my hand. I looked at it and saw Wonyoung's message.

Giant Wonyo🐰