33

Yena

I woke up, feeling my head ache. I'm so tired from the trip yesterday. We're now on our respective dorms and I know everyone's tired. Unfortunately, we didn't knew we have early classes today so it's more depressing and tiring.

I heard Yujin groan but then pull her blanket to cover her body.

"Yudaeng, wake up. We have classes." I said and kicked her bed. Quickly realizing that it was hard. "Aw, why did I do that."

Scratching my cheek, I went outside and saw a Yuri and a Wonyoung lying on the couch with their feet up. I've never seen someone sleep like that. I headed to the kitchen to get myself some water. Soon after, the girls on the couch stood up and went to their room.

"Yah, we have classes!" I yelled. They might want to sleep again since it's early.

"I know, we're gonna change." Yuri said nonchalantly and continued walking, bumping her head on the door. "Ouch."

I shook my head and went inside my room just to see Yujin still sleeping.

"Yujin!" I yelled and pulled her blanket. "Wake up."

She scratched her head before finally walking out.

Geez, what a nice morning.

---

"Yah, aren't we gonna wait for Yujin?" Yuri asked while we were heading our way to school.

"Let her be, unnie. She just wants attention." Wonyoung shrugged and continued walking. "She didn't even took a bath."

Both Yuri and I laughed. We then saw Yujin running to catch us. We also ran so that she can't walk with us. If Wonyoung agrees to make fun of Yujin, we will.

Once we reached our school, we separated our ways and headed to our respective classrooms.

---

Author

"Can't you do your work properly?!" A girl yelled on the men standing in front of her.
"Sorry, ma'am. She was out with her friends." One of the men said. "We didn't had the chance.

" Shitheads!" The girl slammed the table real hard as she glared at the men.

"I want to see her tonight. I'll double the pay if you give her to me more earlier." The girl told her men. "AND! I want her safe and sound. Now, go. Do your jobs."

The men then headed to their van and when they left, the girl turned around and faced the other girl in the room.

"Are you really sure, about this?" The taller girl asked.

"Of course I am." Said the other girl and played with her gun. "I already lost two times, I can't let that happen again." She smirked.

---

"Can't you just be quiet, girls?" Eunbi asked her friends who were now messing with each other. They got a chance to eat with the other girls since this week wasn't really as hard for the seniors. All twelve of them are now inside the restaurant, Hyewon's parents owned. "You're so noisy, Choi Yena."

"Why only me? There's also Yujin." Yena complained.

Yujin looked at her, mouth stuffed with food. "Whrat arbourt me?"

"Ew! Disgusting!" Wonyoung complained.

Yujin swallowed first before talking again. "Why am I even involved there, I'm eating peacefully here." Yena just rolled her eyes.