30

Goeun

I was about to head out of the auditorium when I heard someone speak inside the spare room at the side of the area. I decided to eavesdrop and listened to their conversation.

"What if we tell our parents about our relationship, Min? I'm tired of all of these."

Wait, I know I heard that voice somewhere. I peeked inside through a small hole but can't recognize who were there.

"It's better to keep it like thus, Chae. Our parents will kill us if we did. Anyway, we have to get going now, they're waiting for us, Yuri just texted me."

"Okay then, if you say so. Let's go now, they may eat before we even arrived. I'm sure Yena unnie's hungry now."

As I heard that, I hid myself on the dark corner and watched them go out.

"Hmm, Chaewon and Minju. Perfect for some revenge." I smirked and followed them outside.

---

Yena

"Where are those flirty girls? What's taking them so long?" I asked. Everybody just shrugged. "I'm so hungry!"

"Just wait, unnie. I'm sure they're going now." Yuri said. I just sat on my chair, staring at the fresh meat on the table.

Just then, the restaurant's door opened revealing two girls holding hands.

"Finally!" I yelled.

"We're sorry, we had to clean the auditorium because we were late for two hours." Chaewon said.

"Two hours?!" Yujin asked. "Who the hell would be that late?!"

"Blame Chaewon for flirting with me. We ended up cuddling then we realised we had school." Minju said. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Let's eat now! I'm hungry." Wonyoung said and clapped her hands as she stares intently to all the food set on the table. We then started to eat.

"Yujin-ah, stop spilling your food." Wonyoung said and hit Yujin's arm.

"Sorry, Mom." Yujin said followed by our laughs. She earned a good smack on the head before she continued eating.

"By the way, you couple." I said. Minju and  Chaewon looked at me. "When are you planning to tell your parents about the both of you?"

"Well I'm ready. Just waiting for Minju." Chaewon said and looked at the person beside her.

"I don't really understand your parents Minju unnie." Yujin suddenly said.

"Yujin-ah, we only told your parents when we dated, not mine." Minju said. Oh right, they were girlfriends. I forgot about that. Yujin just nodded and continued eating.

"Don't pressure her so much, gays. Well I mean guys." Yuri said.

"As if you're not, Yul." Chaewon teased.

"As I was saying." Yuri glared at Chaewon first before continuing.

Cute.

"Don't pressure Minju so much. Let her think for a while since she doesn't really know what her parents would think." She said.

"Why do you know so much about this unnie?" Wonyoung asked.

"I went through that also, Wonyo. But sadly, things happened, and yeah. Let's just eat." Yuri shrugged and took a spoonful of rice.

Wonyoung looked at her with confusion.

"Let's just say that she liked this girl in the past but that girl dated someone else when her parents literally just agreed on her being a 'Yuri'" Chaewon said. Yuri looked at her once again with flaming eyes while Minju and Yujin just laughed. Wonyoung still not knowing anything.