Special Chapter 02

yes, a special chapter in the middle of writing the book 2

and oh gosh, this will be a lot of introduction to the kids

"Hmm, yum." Yuri hummed in satisfaction before putting the spoon down. She just finished making dishes for their gathering later at night. Their squad is coming and that just made the holidays more special. "You wanna try?"

Yeri nodded her head before opening her mouth for a mouthful of her mom's dish. She gave her mom a thumbs up. Yuri smiled at her.

Just as she was setting the table, the doorbell rang signaling her that guests had already arrived.

"I'll open the door!" Yuna yelled before running to the door and opening it just like what she said. "Aunt Hyewon!" She jumped into Hyewon's, slash her favorite aunt, arms while the woman happily squished her cheeks.

Eunbi also entered the house, going straight inside the kitchen to help Yuri with the preparations. "Hi Yeri." She smiled, patting the girl's head. "

"Where's Yuwon?" Yuri asked, pertaining to Hyewon and Eunbi's son.

"He fell asleep inside the car." Eunbi giggled, carrying Yeri who was sitting on the kitchen counter and placed her on the floor. "Chaemin's outside, Minju said she's been dying to see you."

Yeri automatically ran outside to greet her best friend.

(a/n,, yes, bestfriend, u get the reference)

"Kwangbae!" Yena yelled as she fist bumped with her. "Wanna play video games later?"

Eunbi and Yuri, who heard the conversation, said "DON'T" as they know how much time these two spends on just picking a single game.

"Psh, girls are always girls." Yena sighed.

"You're also a girl mom." Yuna told her.

"Sure Yuna, diss me just like that and I won't let you eat the cake later." Yena threatened.

Yuna quickly went down from Hyewon's hold and ran to where Yuri was while she screamed "MOMMY, YOUR WIFE WON'T LET ME EAT CAKES."

The adults instantly bursted out laughing because of the girl. She might be quiet like Yuri at sometimes, she still got a lot of Yena's greedy attitude.

Just minutes later and all their friends had already arrived. The kids are spread out all over the house as the adults talk about how everything's going on with their lives.

"Oh gosh, I always feel like I gave birth to triplets, not twins. " Wonyoung sighed, making everyone laugh. "Yujin unnie is just the same level as Yijun and Jiyeon. Even Azzo, I guess."

"Same here. Yena is my youngest." Yuri said, sounding so sure and serious. This made everyone laugh at her statement.

"This is embarrassing me." Yena said, covering her face with her palm.

"It's the same for everyone though." Eunbi said. "Even Yuwon is more mature than Hyewon."

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

An oh so hilarious laugh filled the whole house, stopping even the kids that are literally on their own worlds.

It was, of course, Chaeyeon. She had been holding her laugh so that she won't wake the younger kids who are probably sleeping. But since she can't take it anymore, she bursted it all out.

After a moment of silence, everyone also bursted out laughing, even the kids.

"Rayeon's laugh sounds just like Chaeyeon unnie's." Yujin laughed as everyone agreed. Rayeon is basically a carbon copy of Sakura but her personality is just like Chaeyeon.

"Just one question, where did you two got Rayeon's name?" Chaewon asked the couple.

"Obviously from their names." Yujin said sarcastically. But of course in just a playful way.

Chaewon just smiled at her before asking the same question again.

"When you say her name you'll probably get it. Kkura's cravings were all ramyeon." Chaeyeon said, which made everyone erupt into laughter again. "We were eating ramyeon in the middle of the night and she was like, should we name our child ramyeon?"

"Imagine being called Ramyeon." Yena laughed.

"Gays, it's 11:53." They all turned their heads to where the voice came from, it was Nako. Hitomi and her were the ones who got assigned to get the younger kids to bed.

"Oh right we should get the rooftop ready." Yuri said, picking up all the blankets with Minju as they all planned on sleeping there.

"Kids! Get up the rooftop now!" Hyewon yelled, obeyed by the kids who ran up the stairs. Except for Yeri who rushed to Yena.

"Mom, my meds." She said, tugging the hem of Yena's shirt.

"Oh geez right, I'm sorry." Yena said before giving Yeri her vitamins. The girl then ran upstairs after her friends.

When all of them were up they all covered themselves with blankets to warm them up from the cold. The kids were jumping around, playing with the dogs their parents own.

"11:59!" Yuri yelled.

They all started the countdown.

"10 seconds!"

"AH IM EXCITED"

"I WANNA SEE THE FIREWORKS"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

"ANOTHER YEAR FOR US!"

"AAAHHH I LOVE Y'ALL!"

A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEEEEEE.

Please stay safe and happy!!! Thank you for all the love and support you all gave me and my stories I REALLY LOVE Y'ALL ‼❣

Please take care everyone! Let's all welcome the new year together!

BESTFRIEND OFFICIALY ENDED WITH 52K READS AND 2.41K VOTES THANK UUUU,, BOOK 2 UP NEXT

Baaaiiii see u on the next stories mwaaah<3
🌟💬

Baaaiiii see u on the next stories mwaaah<3🌟💬