05.2

Yena

The last person to be asked is Nako.

"I'll go with truth." Nako said. Yujin whined once again.

"Nako, did you ever made trouble in school?" Hyewon asked.

"Nope." Nako said.

"Of course our innocent small bean." Sakura said and all of us laughed.

"Don't call me small! I'm gonna grow taller!" Nako yelled.

"Never." The latter replied. We, once again, continued eating silently. This is getting boring again.

"What are we doing next?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Amusement park!" The two youngest yelled.

"Y'all agree with that?" Chaeyeon asked. All of us nodded since we don't have any choice.

Eunbi went home with Hyewon to get her car. Sakura also have one so we're just going to split up into two groups since we're not gonna fit in one car.

Once Eunbi arrived, all of us went into the cars.

Hyewon, Minju, Hitomi and Nako will be at Eunbi's while Chaeyeon, Yujin, Wonyoung, Yuri and I will be on Sakura's. Minju and Yujin are not being clingy since the game earlier. Maybe that's why they are in different cars.

Chaeyeon will be the one driving since Kkura said that she's grounded from driving.

Eunbi went off first, followed by Chaeyeon. We turned on some music and went crazy. Yujin and I were the most noisiest girls in here. Yuri's playing with her phone, Wonyoung's asleep while Sakura and Chaeyeon are talking about random things.

We arrived at exact 2pm. It's hot outside. Chaeyeon parked beside Eunbi's car and all of us went off.

"Let's go for some rides!" Yujin yelled and jumped around.

"I want to ride the rollercoaster." Wonyoung said. "I'm still sleepy." She added as she cutely rubbed her eye. It's not supposed to be cute, but everything she does is just cute.

"The haunted house over there! I want there!" Hyewon shouted. Some of us refused.

"Oh no, not there." Yuri said as she shaked her head fast.

"C'mon, the one who got scared so much will treat us snacks later." Chaeyeon said.

After talking about our plans, we started to go inside the amusement park. We're going
to ride some rides before that scary house thingy.

"Rollercoaster!" Wonyoung yelled and hopped around. We got our tickets and one by one, we sat. Yuri's beside me and we're in the middle, so I don't think I'm gonna freak out that much, I think?

"Yuri-yah! Hold Yena tight! She might die after the ride?" I heard Eunbi unnie shout.

My seatmate laughed at me. "I'm not!" I yelled back at her.

"Please ready yourselves, we're gonna start the ride." Someone said coming from the speakers.

I held the bar on front of me tightly. Real tight. I'm not having any of these! Shit I'm not ready.

I felt this ride going up, slowly. My heart beats slowly since it's still not that fast.

"I wish someday this ride will start off at fast pace." Yuri said.

"No man. It won't." I said. She laughed at me knowing that I'm scared.

We arrived at somewhat the top. Oh gosh, here it comes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled. My heart started beating faster. My hair's right on my face.

"WAAAHHHH DAEBAAAAK!" Yuri yelled right after we dropped. She raised her arms high.

How can she do that?

The ride ended with me, screaming endlessly. We went off.

"Finally, the ground." I said. I'm about to throw up right now.

"Haha. You okay, Yena-ssi?" Chaeyeon teased.

Yuri guided me at the stairs.

"We should rest for a while, some are dying right now." Eunbi said.

The three japanese were also at the same situation as me. The three youngest wanted to ride again. I'm gonna die.

After stopping for a while, all of us separated to do something we like. We're gonna meet at that freaking house later before it gets dark.

"Unnie, let's get some stuffed toys." Yuri said. Of course I'm with her again. I nodded.

We saw a big claw machine as we walked. It was full of duck stuffed toys.

"YURI GET ME ONE!" I yelled as I shake her arm.

"Neither of us is good at this thing." She said. She's right though.

We started playing but none of us got any.

"We're wasting our money here, unnie." Yuri said.

"Wait. I'm gonna go for the last time." I said as I controlled the claw. Once I positioned it, I pushed the button.

"YAY!" I yelled as the claw dropped the duck on the hole. I quickly grabbed the stuffed toy out and hugged it. I stuck my tongue out to Yuri.

"Okay okay. Fine, you're good." She said.

We went to play some more. All in all, we got three ducks and two hamster stuffed toys a free cotton candy, and some souvenirs.

"So where is that haunted house?" Yuri asked.

"I saw it near the entrance." I answered. We walked to where the house was and saw Nako, Minju and Hitomi there. Minju really did not talk to Yujin the whole day.

"They're not yet here?" Yuri asked.

"Yup, we're the first one to arrive." Nako said.

We waited for them for some time. It's almost 6:30pm. Yuri and I have to go home before dinner.

They arrived pair by pair. And once we were complete, we paid the entrance fee for the house.

🌟💬