24

Well, I miss writing contents like this.

Yena

I got home after two days in the hospital. I'm here sitting on the couch, doing nothing. My parents didn't allowed me to go to school today until tomorrow since I still need to monitor myself. Yes, they knew already. They knew this whole time. I'm glad they didn't disowned me though.

I'm currently waiting for everyone to go home. I need to apologize to Yujin and maybe talk to Yuri? I should. It's been a while. She's still my best friend and I want her to know everything.

After a while, I heard the door creaked open, revealing Yuri. Wait.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. She ignored me and just ran to her room. I turned to Sian. "What happened?"

"Talk to your girlfriend, Choi. If this did not stop, I swear I would never let this happen again." She said. She then went to the door of Yuri and Wonyoung's room and knocked. "Yuri! Open the door!"

I grabbed her hand and pushed her aside. Why is she shouting if she wants Yuri to get out of her room. I knocked multiple times on her door. Oh right, we have spare keys. I rushed to my room and I heard Sian shouting again. I pushed her again and unlocked the door. I looked at her and entered the room, locking the door.

"Yul..." She was under her blanket. I sat beside her. "What happened?" She still did not answered. "Hey, please tell me."

"Please get out..." She softly said. "I don't want to talk." Oh, so this was what she felt every time I ignored her.

"I won't unless you tell me what happened." We became quiet for a while. I felt her moving. I looked at her and her eyes were staring back at me. Gosh, I hate Goeun. "Tell me."

I helped her sit on her bed. "Goeun unnie might get angry." She said and wiped her tears.

"She won't. Just, please tell me." I said.

"W-we fought a while ago." She said. I just looked at her. Now I noticed, her uniform was stained and her hair is messy.

"What did she do?" My eyebrows became one as I asked her.

"She threw my lunch on my uniform." She said. Aish, that girl really. I caressed her hair and she flinched a bit.

"I'll talk to her." I smiled. There were still tears on her cheeks so I wiped it for her. "Gosh, I badly want to talk to you."

"Really?" She stared at me. I miss this eye contact. I nodded. "Did you know how lonely I was?" She said and started tearing up again.

"I know, I'm so sorry." I said. "I'll never gonna do that again."

"Why did you even avoided me in the first place?" She asked.

"I- Wait! You were the one who avoided me first!" I complained. She then laughed.
"Okay okay. I'm sorry also." She said. "But hey, I thought you were going to reach out first, but you didn't then it continued!"

We both laughed. The both of us stopped for a while.

"I'll take care of you from now on. Goeun will never hurt you again, okay?" I said and she nodded. "Can I hug you?"

She giggled first. "Of course." She said. I took the chance to hug her tight. "I missed you unnie."

"I missed you too. I missed this." I said. I rubbed her back.

She was the first one who let go of the the hug. She extended her hand to me.

"Friends again?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Best friends." I said. She also smiled and we shook hands.

I told her to change her clothes before we go out. After she changed, we heard someone calling outside.

"Yah! Get out now unnies! You're not doing anything weird right?!" We both chuckled at Yujin and headed to the door. We opened it revealing Yujin standing right in front of us. "You already okay?" She asked.

"Yup." I answered as I nodded. Yuri just walked pass by us and went straight to the kitchen.

"Okay, good. That's better. Someone can stop you now." She said and turned her back to me. I sighed. I really need to talk to her someday. But not now, it's not the right time. I went to sit on the couch. Nobody was out here. Yuri was preparing for dinner. Yujin trying to eat some of the ingredients. Wonyoung just sitting on her chair.

Sian is surprisingly not around. It's nice though. She always sticks to Yuri. I'm the only one who's allowed to do that.

I headed to the kitchen and sat on my chair. Wonyoung's eating some candies right now.

"Where's Sian?" Yuri asked.

"She told me she'll be out for a while." Yujin said.

We started eating once the dinner was ready. We talked a lot. It's just the four of us, just like the old times.

---

Third person

"Seems like Yena and Yuri are okay now. What are you going to do now?" A tall girl asked the person beside her.

"Just leave it all to me. Don't let them get more closer to each other. Well, Yena already knew what I can do." The latter answered.

"I'm in this but not if you hurt any of them. I'm ready to expose you anytime."

"Well, that means exposing yourself."

"Let's see. I'm gonna go back now."

A/N
I was cringing the whole time I wrote this.
Btw...
Y'all are so precious. This story reached 3.35(?)k already.
-940 words-
🌟💬

B E S T F R I E N D || YulYenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara