« Summertime. »

Start from the beginning

"Of course I can ! I just did it."

The breakfast is the most important meal of the day and the all family was making sure to take their time to feed their body greatly this morning. On the large table, you could find eggs, pancakes, french toasts, simple toasts, sandwiches, croissants, bread, cereals, bacon, sausages, waffles, muffins, yogurts, fruits, bagels, fried potatoes, coffee, milk, tea, orange juice, apple juice, grapes juice etc... 

Yes the table was full and set beautifully. A huge smile appeared on everybody's face once they saw that. And in addition, they were going to eat outside since the weather was excellent. The kids ran and argued a bit to know who was sitting where and next to which person. Finally, Mama Sheila decided to place them herself, so they could stop the unnecessary little fights and mainly so they couldn't mess the table or make fall something. 

Once everybody had sat down, they joined their hands and bowed their heads as Travis blessed the food. After they all said Amen, they began to eat. They were so focused on their food, that nobody was speaking.

Until Auggie decided to break the silence, "So ? " 

"What ? " His father asked in response. 

Auggie wiped his mouth, "What are we doing today ? It's our first day, we gotta make it epic." 

"Oh ! Can we go surf ? " Telany suggested causing the majority to agree. 

Auggie and her made a high five, "Cuz, when you have these ideas, wooo ! You're a genius."

"I know ! "

August Anthony Alsina Third and Telany La'Branch were cousins and best friends. Since their parents were very close, they had grown up together. Even if they weren't living in the same town, it wasn't a problem for them to spend a lot of time together. They shared so many memories, the most were good, but even the bad ones were finally funny stories to tell. Actually, they were considering themselves as brother and sister. Since Telany was an only child, she had always loved having so many cousins to enjoy time with. 

"If ya want to do this, then go. But I'm not comin' with y'all." Kayden as known as Kay-Kay or just Kay said with a complete program for herself in her head. The only thing she wanted to do was to lay down on a beach lounge chair, to sleep and if possible to find herself a sexy man to bring back in Miami with her. She was finally ready to be in a relationship.

At twenty-five years old, Kay was an independent and young black woman with a career of her own. Years ago, she started her own talk-show called the 'Kay-Kay's show' where she discuss all kind of topics and sometimes invited celebrities to have interesting conversation with. Now she had became famous and was working on her first book. Her schedule was always so crazy, she was happy when she found a way to join the family in the Bahamas. She really needed these holiday. 

"Okay, princess. Anyways, nobody asked you to come." Jamal Jr -one of the cousins- said, then continued to devour his pancakes. African-American, twenty-three years old, tall, talented, goofy, attractive and a professional basketball player -and not only in sport- Jamal was living his life to the fullest. Him and Kay were close cousins, but they always had to argue during one day or two.

"Hey, what did we say 'bout unnecessary stuff like it ? Ion wanna hear all that bull while we're here. So if ya have nothin' nice to say, then close your mouth." August reminded them with a serious tone of voice. They were in the Bahamas to chill. 

"Yeah, nobody wanna hear y'all argue all day." Trav added as he was putting more eggs in his plate. 

The kids were now on the beach learning how to surf with someone or just playing with each other for the little ones. Mama Sheila, her husband Harry and Kim's parents were there to watch them, while the married couples were doing their own things, in the hotel rooms. And Shanicka, Cha, Chay and Netia went to go shopping. 

August had just checked on the children and now he was coming back in the room he shared with his wife. He couldn't wait to do some grown folks activities with her. With eight kids at home, it wasn't always easy for the two to have some alone time. 

He walked in and then heard the water in the bathroom. He took his shoes and socks off, then his short, his t-shirt and finally his boxer. After undressing, he entered quietly in the bathroom and then joined his wife in the shower. Since her back was facing him, she hadn't seen him coming in, so she startled when she felt his arms wrapping around her waist from behind. 

"August ! " 

He chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Surprise." 

She turned around and slightly slapped his chest, "Imagine if I had attacked you with a knife, thinking that you were a killer and shit. Don't do that again ! And what are you doing here anyway ? " 

He rolled his eyes, "Really ? Ya are really askin' me why I am here ? What ya think I'm doin' ? Ya been trippin' lately, ma. For real." 

She put her hands on her hips looking at him like he had lost his damn mind, "Excuse you ?! Get out of here." 

He shook his head and brought her closer to him, being careful not to make her or himself fall, "Sorry. I just wanna spend quality time witchu. Do ya know how long it had been since we made luh ? "

She shrugged, "A couple of days, I think...or maybe more." 

"An eternity ! It had been an fuckin' eternity. I'm dyin' ! "

She laughed, "Well...maybe I can do something about it." She said with a seductive voice. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then kissed him passionately. Soon, their tongues had met and were now dancing together in a perfect harmony. It suddenly got hot and both could feel their bodies warming quickly. 

August's hand, that was on her cheek butt, came slowly in contact with her kitty. Kim moaned in his mouth when he started playing with her clit. After one minute, he began to place his lips on each part of her body, taking his time to appreciate the softness of her skin. He was going lower and lower until he came in contact with her precious treasure. And then he started making out with the lips in the middle of her legs, causing loud melodic moans to escape her mouth.

"Oh yes ! Aug...don't stop...I missed this...eat it hubby...it's all yours..."

________________________

Let me know what you think about this.

A/N: So yeah, I decided to give y'all the first chapter. The story is going to be smooth at first, but then shit about to get real. Since they're in Bahamas, I want them to enjoy their time, but then they'll have to come back in reality and to face life. Well, you'll see. See you February, 25 !

PS: IF YOU DIDN'T READ FIGHT FOR LOVE FIRST, YOU'LL BE CONFUSED IN THIS BOOK !!!

Thanks for reading guys !