"Uwi mo na ko baby ko, tulog na ko." She said grunting. Pinagdikit ko ang mga tuhod niya. I fixed her dress, mejo tumataas na kasi dahil sa pagkakandong niya sakin. Hinawi ko ang buhok niyang humahaba na. Oh, I remember the day she told me she'll grow her hair but she's afraid daw. When I asked her why she said, "Kasi sabi mo ideal girl mo yung short hair." Which made me laugh hysterically, in a magazine interview I said that. Well, in my expense I am clearly describing her didn't know she'll take that seriously. I remembered kissing her senselessly that day to remind her I didn't fell solely because of how she looks but because she's herself and I'm myself whenever I'm with her.

"Okay, uuwi na tayo. Kaya mo tumayo?" Mika shook her head, I take it she can't. Humigpit ang yakap niya sakin. Tatangalin ko sana ang jacket na suot ko para itakip sa binti niya pero umungot siya.

"Hmmm. Bango mo Kief." She sniffed my neck, bagsak na talaga to.

"May sasabi-hin ako sayo." I could feel her smiling.

"Hm?" I asked her, waving at Tin. Signaling that Mika's down and I have to take her home.

"I'm.a.vampire! Rawr!" She muttered letting out a cute chuckle before feasting on me. She bit my jaw and then my neck.

"Patay na." I said in a low voice. May inabot si Tin sakin na jacket dahil hindi ko matanggal ang akin, I used it to cover Mika's legs.

"Damn." My voice almost breaking because Mika is biting and sucking a sensitive part of my neck. I saw Tin cracking a good laugh as she watch my reaction.

"That's my Bhie!" She even cheered. Damnsht.

This is gonna leave a friggin' mark and you're gonna pay for this Bebe q. I said to myself as I gently and so carefully stood up with my 5'11" giant wife in my arms.

"Baby stop it, uwi muna tayo." I whispered to her, she giggled.

"Okay." Mika said right into my ear. I cleared my throat, Nice, Tin and Kim accompanied us on our way out.

I was putting her at the back of the car so she can lay down but she's refusing and won't let go.

"Ayaw dito. Tabi lang ako sayo." She looked at me with that puppy dog eyes and puckered lips. Napakamot ulo na lang ako at binuhat siya ulit papunta sa shotgun seat.

"Alright, happy birthday Nice! Thanks ah. Ingat kayo pauwi." I bid farewell the moment I put her safely in her seat and put on the safety belt.

"Kayo din, naku po. Mukhang magiging ninang na ang Lings." Biro pa ni Kim.

"Wish me luck." They all laughed at my response. I closed the car's door and run to the driver's.

Mika

I woke up with massive headache, what the hell happened last night?

"Good afternoon sleepyhead." When I opened my eyes it was him the first thing I saw. He kissed me on the forehead.

"What time is it b?" "1230 na po." He answered quickly. Dahan dahan akong bumangon. Damn this hangover.

"Drink this." Kiefer gave me a medicine and water. Trust Kiefer for being always ahead of me.

"Thank you, sorry last night babe." I kinda feel ashamed of myself, I got down and wasted last night.

"You know it's fine. Only I don't know how I'll be able to explain these marks all over my body." I felt my eyes almost leaving its socket when I saw the love bites I gave him.

"Shit. I did that?" And when Kiefer gave me a teasing smile I try to hide my face from him with my hands. He has marks on his neck, shoulders and some on his chest.