Nymphadora

How much I missed my friends. Marly, Dorki and I  used to be pretty close. The three of us against the world. Then, Remus came along and it was the four of us. Then Marlene and Dorcas started dating and they spent a lot of time together, leaving Rem and I alone. And then we got together as well. 

I really loved Remus. I think I still do. But I'm not a relationship kind of bird. I'm a free spirit. And Remus was too deep into our relationship. 

It's fine. He is with another bloke now. Which is awesome. I knew he was bisexual. And he seemed happy with him. I decided to put my feelings aside and be friends with him again. With Marly and Dorcas.

We are currently walking to Hogwarts Yule Ball. A traditional party before Christmas. I'm wearing a white suit. Not dress, just because I feel like it. Remus is wearing a black suit and the girls are wearing beautiful dresses. But I don't know how they can walk with those heels. 

"Can you tell us again why we couldn't just take the car, Dorki?" Marlene asks

"I'm getting fat" she answers "I need to do some bloody excercise"

"You're not fat!" Marlene, Remus and I say at the same time.

Ever since Dorcas left the team (with good reason, I told her she should go to the police or something, bloody wanker), she feels fat. She feels that she needs to keep staying active. 

Hogwarts is a freaking castle. Is it bloody enormous. Remus was right. Holy damn, I would do anything to study in a place like this. 

"I told you Hogwarts was freaking amazing" Remus smiles at me when he sees my expression. I smile back.

"You're so lucky dork" I say

We see a girl arriving in a sweet Volskwagen. And when she gets out, I'm speechless. She is really beautiful. She looks like a model. My mouth swings open.

"So beautiful" I whisper.  

"What?" 

"Nothing" I say kind of blushing.

"Hi Remus" the bird says smiling. 

"Hi Emmeline" he answers

"Hi girls" she says to Marlene and Dorcas. "I didn't know you were coming" 

"Remus invite us. Freaking cool, right?" Marlene says

"Hi I'm Tonks" I extend my hand.

"Emmeline" she says kind of blushing.

"Nice to meet you, Emmeline" she smiles

"So where are the boys?" Emmeline asks 

"They'll be here in a minute" Remus says "No date?" 

Emmeline looks down "I was hoping to see Peter tonight" she looks very sad for this Peter bloke. 

"Do you think he will come with anyone?" she asks blushing.

"I don't think so, Emmeline" Remus responds smiling.

Emmeline nods.

"Okay" Dorcas says "Let's get in, shall we?" 

We come in. The castle looks even more impressive from the inside. It is super cool decorated and the Hall is big. Many well dressed teenagers are scattered around. Girls look at my suit weirdly but I don't mind. I'm kind of used to it. I see Marly and Dorki chatting with the girl Emmeline. I can see they are getting along. 

Later on the boys come too. Meaning Sirius and his friends. I see a lad with wild hair and glasses, a ginger girl, a short blond boy and Sirius. We already been introduced at Remus'. It was awkward as fuck. Seems like Sirius is pretty jelaous of me. And he doesn't like me very much.