Regulus

(Trigger Warning of Homophobia and Violence)

I'm currently in a gas station or something. I'm wearing my Yule Ball suit and I feel ridiculous. I buysome gum while the cashier looks at me like I'm crazy. 

I go to the loo to check on Sirius. He is wearing the most ridiculous zebra themed suit. Eyeliner anda piercing. That's what caused father to be angry. He said Sirius looked like a fag. Sirius alwaysprovokes him. He does stupid things and father hits him. He hit him tonight. Before going to theYule Ball. Sirius didn't want to get to Hogwarts with blood on his chin so we stopped here so hecan fix his wound.

 I enter the loo and see him looking himself in the mirror. The wound looks better. But is stillnoticeable. 

"Gum?" I hand my brother some. 

He smiles and grabs it. 

"How do I look?" he says turning around. 

"Like a Diva" I answer and he rolls his eyes. 

"You know the story, right?" he asks 

"Some lad tried to steal your motorbike and you end up having a really cool badass fight with him" 

I recite what my brother said. Nobody should know the real cause of the bruise. 

Sirius smiles. "Let's go to the Yule Ball baby!" 

We get to Sirius motorbike outside. He hands me the helmet. I hate the helmet. But Sirius says Ineed to be safe. 

"So who is your hot date tonight Reggie?" he asks me 

"Bertha Jorkins" I say disgusted.

 "The 'I love Jesus' bird?" he asks smirking. 

"She is quite religious yes. It was Barty's idea. You?" 

Sirius gets on the moto."Remus" 

"The new lad? You're going to the Yule Ball with a bloke?" 

Sirius laughs "Is not as gay as it sounds. We were supposed to go us four and then James and Peterdiched as for some girls" 

"Well sounds wicked!" I say as I get on the moto behind Sirius. 

"Who is James going with?" I try to sound casual 

"Coraline. The sluty bird with big tits?"

 My bother was really specific sometimes. I felt a knot onmy throat.Sirius turns on the motorbike and we leave. 

I tried to hide away my crush on James. I don't want to be gay. It is supposed to be wrong. Myparents would never approve. But I can't stop thinking about him. We practically grew uptogether. He was protective as my older brother. I remember when I was twelve and fell off theskater. James cured my knee and kiss it like a bloody parent. That made me blush a lot. And sincethen I've fancied him. Is him who I wanted to go to the Yule Ball, not bloody Bertha. 

We arrive to Hogwarts and I see lots of couples wearing gala. They always wear the best clothesthey have. Who bloody cares? I think I'm wearing the same suit as last year. We see James' cararrive. I would recognized it immediately. I instantly comb my hair.James gets out and the girl Coraline as well. She is wearing a red sluty dress. She takes James arm.I think I'm gonna vomit. 

"Heeeyaa!" Sirius says. 

"What the bloody hell is that suit mate?" James is grinning and they hit palms. 

"Hi Reggie!" 

"Hi!" My voice sounds high pitched. 

"I look really good, don't I?" Sirius says. James rolls his eyes and then notices Sirius' face.