Alice

I haven't seen Frank and I miss him. I miss my bloody boyfriend. Between exams, final projects and Uni applications, I didn't have time to even breath. I'm graduating from Hogwarts in two weeks. 

I got into Yale. The letter arrived this morning. I year ago I would've been thrilled. But I'm not. 

My first reaction is to tell Frank. So I'm going to see him. Dad wasn't happy about it. He wanted to make a party to celebrate. But I said no. I don't know what he told my boyfriend the day they met. All I know is that my father doesn't like the idea of me and Frank. 

I go to The Leaky Cauldron. And I see him through the window. He is sitting on a table with his siblings. The oldest is Mary she is thirteen years old. She doesn't like me much. I reckon that is because she is jelaous of her brother. The next one is Sammy. He is a 10 year old little devil. He is hyperactive. And the last one is Daisy. The sweetest six year old girl in the entire world.  

I smile at that scene. Frank is such a good brother. You have no idea how much he does for his siblings.  

I knock the window. When he sees me he gives one of those big smiles. I love them. He gestures for me to come in. And I do.

"Alice!" little Daisy shouts 

"Hello Dai, missed me?" 

"Yeep" 

"Frank is teaching me to divide!" Sammy says.

"Oh really?" I ask smiling. 

"And he is pretty stupid on it" Mary says rolling her eyes. 

"Mary!" Frank says

"What? Is true?"

"You are a rotten bogger" Sam responds and Daisy laughs. 

Frank looks at me rolling his eyes but smiling. I smile back. God! I missed him. I really want to kiss him.

"Do you mind if I bother your brother for a bit?" 

"But you're were going to help me next!" Mary protests. 

"It will minute" I say. Or maybe hours. 

"Yeah Mary don't be a pain in the ass" Frank says making the kids laugh "I'll be right back" he stands up. He kisses his sister's head. And Mary rolls her eyes. She really hates me. 

Frank takes my hand and he drags me outside.

God! How I missed Frank's lips. His body against mine. We've been kissing for a while now. In a desserted street against the wall. 

"I missed you" I say between kisses. 

"Not like I did" he says.

"No I think I did more" I say smiling

"No, no" he carries me and we spin "I did more!" I scream laughing. 

He drops me down. And we stare at each other fondly. 

"I have to tell you something" I say 

"What?" 

I sight "I got into Yale" 

Frank smiles "Really? That's pretty wicked. Congratulations!" he hugs me. But I don't think like celebrating. 

"What is it?" he askes "It is good, right?" 

"Also in America" I answer "Far away from you" 

Frank closes his eyes sighting. "I know" he says "But this is good for you" he touches my cheek "And we can still send each other letters?" I kiss his hand. 

"It is not the same" 

He doesn't respond. Instead he kisses my forehead and he stays there. 

"If you tell me to stay, I'll stay" 

"I can do that Al" he says "You have to go" 

"But I love you" I say crying.

"I love you too" he says "Arrrg bloody hell! I fucking love you. I want to tell you to stay. I really do. But that would be selfish" 

"But..." 

"I don't want you to have the same lame life as me" 

"I can study Uni here" I say "The only lame life I would have is without you" 

"Alice, go!" he says "You have to go" 

He sounds kind of angry

"God! I would do anything to be on shoes" he continues "Go to Uni, study, leave this stupid coffee shop" 

I don't say anything

"Besides your father would never leave me alone" he says "He would hunt me and blame me for ruining your future" 

"He would understand, Frank" I say "Dad loves me" 

He shakes his head "I reckon he would do anything to get me off the way" 

"What do you mean Frank?" I start to get angry. He doesn't respond "Who do you think my father is?" 

"No one" he says but he is clearly upset. "Go to Uni. And forget about me Al" he has tears in his eyes.

"You don't mean that" 

"I do" he says "It is better that way. For your future. And for mine" 

He starts leaving "Frank?" I cry desperately "Frank!"

He is gone. I grab my head breathing hardly. What just happened? Did he just brake up with me? I lean to the wall and a brake into tears. 

That's it. I finished Hogwarts. The last exam is done. I've been crying for Frank for the last week. I go out of the castle just to breath some air. And I see my father waving me. I walk towards him.

"Daddy what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to pick you up" he answers smiling "I arranged a meeting with a friend of mine. He lives at Connecticut and he is willing to give a tour this summer before Uni"

"But I haven't decided if I'm going" I say 

"C'mon Alice. Don't be ridiculous. You have to go" he says "Let's go. Your mother is waiting in the car" Suddenly I see Frank standing a few meters away. He has flowers on his hands. He smiles at me. 

"Frank" I whisper

"Alice" my father says "We need to go. We are late"

"No" I keep staring at Frank

"You can talk to him later" 

But I don't listen and I run towards my boyfriend. I climb on him kissing him passionetly. 

"I'm sorry Al" he says "Please stay with me" 

"Yes" I kiss all his face "I don't want to leave you. Never. I don't care about bloody Uni or anything else"

We kiss again. And then we start laughing. I come down off him. I can see my father is in a rage looking at us but I don't bloody care. I hug my boyfriend. 

And then he whispers into my ear "Will you marry me, Alice?"