Lily

I fell asleep again. God! This shouldn't happen. I wake up to Dudley's giggles. I open my eyes to see his face in front of me. Dudley is only five but he is a little devil.

"What did you do?" I ask him.

"Notin'" he answers and giggles.

"Are you sure Dudley?" I ask 

"You didn't do anything to your auntie?"

He giggles even more and I know he did something. Bloody hell.

 I smile. "Such a bad boy!" I say as I kiss him all over his face while he laughs.

 "Don't you have school Lily?" my sister brusts into the room with a very bad temper. Which is almost always.

 "Yeah! I fell asleep" I say as I yawn.

Petunia looks at me and smiles "You have mustache"

"What? Aaargg bloody hell!" I stand up to look myself in the mirror and in fact I have a mustache drawn on my face. 

"Dudley!" I yell.Dudley starts laughing even more. 

"Oh come on, Duddles you shouldn't do that. That is the behavior of a bad boy. You want have no ice cream?" Tuney asks

"Noooo!" Dudley shouts. 

He is actually a little spoiled. I have tried telling my sister that, but she never listens. I make faces at Dudley which makes him smile. 

"C'mon little man I'll take you to your dad's"

 "Leeeeelyyyy!" Dudley shouts.

"She has to go to school!"

"Leeeeelyyyy" 

"C'mon Lily I'll drop you at school"

"Nah. It's okay. I'll take my bike" I just love riding my bike.

"Well" says Tuney looking at her clock "Hurry up or you're going to be late" 

Sometimes my sister is like my mom. Well she is in fact. Ever since our parents died two years ago, I've lived with her. She got pregnant at the age of 17 (nearly my age) to her boyfriend Vernon and things didn't work between them. I admire her strength, but I will never make the same mistake just to have sex with a bloke. 

"C'mon Duddles" Tuney grabs her son on her arms.

 "Lily!" 

"Okay say goodbye to Lily" she approaches Dudley to me and I kiss his forehead.

"Bye monkey" I put out my tongue and he does as well.

"Lily! Bloody hell! Do you want to loose your Scholarship?"

"Naaah"Petunia leaves with Dudley and I look at my watch. "Shit!"

I've been at Hogwarts for four years now. Something I earned for my excellence. Tuney didn't. She was more a party, shopping kind of girl. I quite like Hogwarts. It has nice people. But there are pretty assholes as well. The rich kids. Potter! Aaargg bloody Potter. If I get into that story we will be here for a long time.The marker didn't come out. I mean I erased the mustache but I have like a black stain there. Shit! I just hope nobody notices. It's been a week since the school year started and the gossips at this bloody school run fast. So nope. I don't need to be the mustache girl.I get at Hogwarts nearly minutes until the first class begins. And I hope I don't run into anyone. Not him please! Please Lord! I must not run into him.

"Oi! Evans!" 

Shit! Shit why? I see him leaning against his bloody car. The one he brags about all the time. With his bloody friends. Black and Pettigrew. I park my bike trying to ignore them. But Potter comes towards me. I cover my face with the school scarf.