Peter

AN: Trigger Warning of Eating Disorders, Depression and Low self-esteem.

Weighing myself is the worst part. I'm getting a lot better. I eat what I can. But I hate seeing how much I weight. As I step on the weight scale, I shut my eyes closed. The nurse writes stuff down and smiles. 

"Thanks Peter" she says "You're doing well" 

"Prudence'" I say "Would you tell me if I'm getting fat?" 

She laughs "You're perfectly fit. I swear" 

I go out of my room to see my mom. Cigarette in hand. 

"You can't smoke here" I say

"What are you talking about?" she says "There's no sign" 

"It's a hospital mom" 

She turns the cig off and tosses it in a bin.

She smiles putting an arm around me "So, how are you doing?" she says.

"Good. I reckon" 

Mom hates that I'm going to therapy. She says I'm not that sick, that I don't have a cancer or so. When the doctors told her, I wasn't eating properly, she said this: "Don't bloody look at me! I made the kid excercise. That's healthy. I didn't tell him to stop eating for God's sake" she is not much of a support. Em is. My friends are. Not her. 

We get to Pierre's car where he is inside asleep and snoring. We get in and he wakes up. 

He looks at me and he shows me an icecream in his hand "Bough this, wan' some?" 

"For God's sake, Pierre" my mother says "The kid is in bloody therapy" she lights a cigarette again.

"I tho' he ate morg" Pierre says 

"Healthy things, not bloody junk" 

I roll my eyes.

"Can you drop me off at Em's please?" 

I go to see my girlfriend. I haven't been a boyfriend before but I try to make her happy. That means asking how she is doing, buying her stuff, inviting her on dates. Be sensitive and romantic and at the same time be agressive and protective. I read all this in one of my mom's magazines. I don't want to spoil this. I really, really like her. 

I bought her flowers. Mom said I shouldn't go to her house empty handed. I knock the door and one of the maids opens. She says Em is at the back. The Vance's also have a big house. Both Emmeline's parents work at the fashion industry or some shit. They have their own personal brand and all.

I get to the back to see not only Emmeline but her friends. The Carrow Twins and Coraline. I bloody hate them. And I reckon they don't like me as well. 

"Peter!" says Em as she sees me. I smile and she runs to give me a kiss. "How was therapy?" 

I can tell that her friends are secretly laughing at me. I reckon that by this point all Hogwarts knows about my problem. 

"Fine! I'm doing okay, Prudence reckons" Em smiles grabbing my hand. "Come and sit down" 

I sit down next to her. "Hello everyone, I say" 

"Pettigrew!" Amycus says siping his drink "We were ranting boys, do you mind?" 

"But you're a boy" I say. Everyone laughs.

"I'm one of the girls now" he says really annoyed. I don't say anything else.

"Arrg! I think my my skin is getting darker" Alecto says checking up her arm. I don't know how her skin can get any darker. She is half indian.