James

I think I had enough with these two. Sirius and Remus are constantly together, snogging, hugging, flirting. Specially since Sirius lives with me now. I mean I'm happy for them but arrrg not in front of me. We are by the pool. They are cuddling in one chair. Kissing, smiling to each other, stroking each other's hair. 

Reggie is besides me being sick as I am, hiding behind a book. He is smoking again. I've tried to treat him normally since I rejected him. And we basically get along as before. But sometimes he gets weird around me. 

I see Sirius seductively takes off his shirt. Remus looks at him with heart eyes, bitting his lips. And Sirius gets into the pool. I roll my eyes.

"Oi! Lupin" I say "Watch your pants!" 

Remus shows me his middle finger but he is blushing.

"Come swim with me Moony..." Sirius makes a pout.

Remus shakes his head smiling.

"They're so annoying" Reggie whispers

"I know right?" I say smiling "So how you'd been Reggie?" 

We haven't talked in so long. 

"Fine" he says but I can tell he is lying.

"What did I say about lying to me, Reg?" 

He sighs 

"I'm just worried about mother" he says

"Arg, Reg...".

"I know what you're going to say" he says "She is a bad mother, I shouldn't worry. But she is my mother, Potter. I care about her. So don't say anything and don't ask me, okay?"

I've met Mrs. Black and she is everything but a mother. I saw her yelling at Sirius once. Pads haven't even mentioned his parents since he arrived. But I guess Reggie is not like Sirius. 

"Reg, someone that treats their children like that is not a good person" he doesn't answer. 

I better don't say anything else. I see Sirius sending Remus kisses from the pool.

"Arrrggg, That's enough" says Reggie closing his book. "I'm going upstairs" and he leaves.

Suddenly I hear my mom's voice. 

"It was so nice to see you again, sweetheart. James is in the back" 

My first thought is: Lily. I immediately fix my hair. But I see Emmeline coming in. I try not to be disappointed.

"Em?" I say "What are you doing here?" 

"Hello Emmeline" Sirius shouts getting off the pool. 

I can see Em staring at his body. She blushes shaking her head.

"I was looking for Peter" she says "I thought he would be here"

"No he had this thing with his mom" I say "Is there something wrong?"

"Actually there is" she says looking down "I need to speak with you three"

"What is that you want to speak to us?" Sirius says coming towards us. 

He and Rem are holding hands. Em looks surprised.

Em tell us everything and when she finishes, we are speechless. Peter has a freaking eating disorder?

"Fuck!" I say "That's why he didn't want to eat at Christmas"

"Peter eats" Sirius says "I've seen him"

"Little things" Em responds "But I haven't seen him eat a proper meal. Have you?"

We all shake our heads. Now that I think about it, he is always making excuses. Fuck. Why haven't I seen this before?