James

(Trigger Warning of Homophobia and Violence)

I watch Lily dance with Remus and Sirius. We almost kiss back there on the room. She looked so beautiful, God. I'm a little drunk. But she was way drunker. She freaking leaned over first. I don't know if it was from the alcohol or because she wanted. I almost told her how I feel. How much I love her. But I couldn't.

"Heeeyaa!" Sirius sits next to me

"Hello Pads" I say smiling

"So are you gonna tell me what did you do to Evans?"

 "Are you gonna tell me you're secretly gay and you fancy Remus?"

We look at each other and laugh our butts out. We are drunk. 

"I love you mate" Sirius says hugging me

 "Okaaay" I say 

"You're my bes' frien' ever!"

"Okay Pads" I say "I'm gonna have a cig"

"Nooo!" he says 

"Please don't leave me!"

"I'm just having a cig!" I say 

"Jamiee!"

"I'll be right back" sometimes Pads acts like a freaking child. 

Perhaps is because he doesn't get the affection from his parents. They are the worst people I've ever met.

I go outside to get some air and have a cig. And I see Lily's friend, Severus, I think, talking with some lad. The lad gives him a package or something and he leaves. Severus turns to face me. It is awkward, I don't know what to say.

"Hi" I say

"Hi" 

He is selling, buying drugs. I don't know. 

"So how good is it?" I ask. 

I pretend to be costumer to trap this lad. And tell Lily later what he has been up to.

"What?" he asks

"The thing you are selling or something"

"Oh!" he says "Are you interested?" he takes out a bag. 

"Is very good quality. The best, I may add"

What an asshole.

"Does Lily know you're into this?" 

"That's not of your business"

"It is my business. Because is dangerous" I say "And you might put Lily in danger"

He laughs 

"You don't know shit. You have your life easily served for you, rich boy. You don't know what is like to fucking starve. To have nothing."

"Maybe I don't but there are other decent ways to get money"

"Sounds pretty easy, doesn't it?" he sounds angry "Specially coming from a rich kid like you"

"Don't get Lily into this" I say

He smiles evily "You're that Potter kid, don't you? The one who is after her?"

I don't answer

"Lily doesn't like you. She hates you. She always talk shit about you. Potter is an asshole. Potter is a wanker. Potter this and Potter that. She doesn't stand you"

"You're lying" I say as confident as I can but his words are really hurting me.

"You better stay away from her Potter" he continues "She doesn't deserve a spolied rich brat like you"