Sirius

(AN: A little Trigger Warning of Violece at the end. Sorry)

History class is so bloody boring. And Prongs is looking at Evans again. I roll my eyes. She is not even that beautiful. There's Emmeline, Coraline, and Alecto. They are beautiful. I see them looking at me and I wink. I love making them blush. It gives me power. 

"Oi! Prongs. Do you want a cup?" I whisper to him.

"What?" 

I smile "You're drooling. You've been watching Evans the whole class. And we've been stuck here like an hour"

"Twenty minutes Pads" he sights "I just can't stop thinking about her" he drops his head on the desk.

"What about your obsession with Princess Leia?" 

"Shut up!" I smile 

"I don't want to just flirt with her because is fun, you know?" he says "Like the other day, I was laying in bed and suddenly started thinking about her. And I had a" he looks at his pants "you know" 

I laugh so hard covering my mouth.  

"Mr. Black, please" says Professor Binns

 "Sorry" I say. The professor continues to give the lecture.

"That never has happened to you?" James asks 

"What? Having a boner?"

James rolls his eyes. "Thinking about someone, you know? Romantically?"

I've known James practically my whole life. He has always been a sensible lad. He never wants to admit it but he cried when we saw 'Love Story'. Anyway, I never believed he would fall for someone like Evans. 

"Romantically? No thank God!" I haven't in fact fallen in love with anyone. I don't believe in that shit.

"Anyway, I just have a good feeling about me and Evans" he says.

I look at Peter, he is fast asleep next to me. This kid has the energy of freaking seal.

"Peter is sleeping again" I say.

"Anyone would sleep with Mr. Binns"

I nod as I see the new bloke sitting next to Lily. They'd been pretty close lately. Prongs was getting pretty jelaous, insulting him. I haven't spoke with him since our first day when he helped me scape from Filch. 

"What do you reckon is the deal with the new kid?" I ask looking at him.

 He is secretly reading a book on his lap. He started wearing the uniform this week and he wears it correctly. The way is supposed, which is something no one does. 

"I don't know but he better stays away from my Lily" James answers

"How do you think he got those scars?"

"I don't know. Maybe he got into a fight. Or maybe he has a very big cat. Who bloody cares?"

 I drop the topic but I'm actually very curious.

"Oi! I'm organizing you a birthday party at my house next week. My parents will not be there"

I hum in protest. I hate birthdays, my birthdays specifically. 

"Before you say no, I was thinking we can get some boose" 

"You use me for mean purposes"

James grinnes.

After school I spent as much time as I can at James'. Before dinner with the family. Because honestly I hate the lot of them. Well Reggie not so much. I grab my motorbike which I bought with my own money and my mother hates. I ride it to our house. Grimmaund Place is a very large house at London. Not quite as big as James' but still. I know that people would kill to live in a house like this, but bloody hell I hate being rich. I get in and many servants are working too hard to get the house impecable. I sight.