Regulus

AN: Trigger Warning of Homophobia, Violence & Blood. Too much Angst, I'm sorry.

Why is it so fucking difficult to find a taxi at London? I'm trembling too much and I don't think I can hold Sirius anymore. 

He can't stay still. Sirius has bruises all over his face. He is bleeding. His face is bloody unrecognizable right now. 

"Reg..." he can't speak properly as well. 

I raise my hand so a bloody taxi stop.

"Please..." Sirius says "I don't want anyone to see me like this"

"Shut up Sirius" I say breathing hard "It will be fine okay?" 

A taxi stops and I get Sirius in. I get in next to him.

"What the bloody hell happened to him?" the taxi driver asks.

"Just fucking drive, okay?" I give him James' address.

 I'm still pissed at him. He didn't tell me anything about the kiss. And I had to find out from Barty, that he is dating Evans now. It made me hate him and Evans a lot. But that's not important right now.

Sirius puts his head on my shoulder and he sobs there. 

"It's okay, Siri. We're almost there" I say as confident as I can but my voice, my whole freaking body is trembling.

When we get to James' I take some money out of my pocket and I notice my hands are covered in blood. I give the driver the money. 

"Keep the change" I say.

I take Sirius out. He is in so much pain. I try to get to the door but Sirius can't take it anymore and drops to the floor. Shit. I can't carry him anymore, I don't have the strength.

"James" I yell. My voice sounds high pitched full of pain and fear. Nobody answers.

"James, help. Please" I repeat "James!" 

I scream more loudly. 

The door opens and there he is. He goes pale at the sight of us. But hurries to carry Sirius.

"Oh shit, bloody hell" he says.

Between the two, we carry Sirius inside.

"Mom! Dad?" James calls. 

And they come running.

Mrs. Potter gasps at the sight of my brother. "Oh Jesus!" she covers her mouth.

Mr. Potter helps James to carry Sirius to the next couch. I'm trembling like crazy. I see how they lay down my brother and examine him.

"Euphi" Mr. Potter says "Call a doctor, an ambulance, anything" He sounds worried.

Sirius coughs blood. I just stay there trembling.

"Reg" James touches my shoulder "You're covered in blood. Are you hurt?"

I shake my head.

"Why don't you go and take a shower? I'll lend you some clothes"

 "Sirius..." I manage to say

"It's okay. We'll take care of him" 

I look at him for assurances

 "He'll be okay Reg" I nod.

I take a shower. Under the water I can see Sirius' blood washing away. Events from the night flash into my head and I cry. I cry and scream frustration. I hug myself trembling. And I cry even more under the water.