Peter

Emmeline Vance is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Pale skin, black hair and golden eyes. And she is wearing a salmon dress. I've been in love with her since I was 11. We share Art class. I love drawing and she loves painting. And she defended me when Malfoy said my drawing looked like a creature from hell. I've never said anything to her because I suck at flirting not like James and Sirius. And last year she dated James. She seemed really into him, so I didn't say anything. But when they broke up, I selfishly thought I had a chance, but then she started dating Mulciber. He is not only a year older but he is thick and he can kick my ass anytime.

Em is sad. Her boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. I see how she looks at her friends dance but she doesn't. The Potter's house is enormous. We are at the back where the Potter's have their own social room. With a kitchen, a freaking pool and a beautiful view of the countryside. Sirius party is a success and mostly the whole school came. Sirius is drunk dancing with Cora I think. I'm currently smoking my fourth cig at the kitchen's window. And James arrives pouring himself another drink.

"Bloody hell! I want to get DRUNK" he says while he takes a sip of his drink.

I smile. 

"Why are you wearing the school scarf on a weekend?" 

James hates the uniform. He immediately takes it off when he leaves school.

"It's awesome!" he says as he takes a sniff of it "And smells great!"

I look at him puzzled. Maybe he is drunk already.

"I'm gonna go and dance!" James says and he joins Sirius. 

They start dancing ridiculously while Cora looks annoyed. I laugh at those assholes. 

"Hi Peter!" I look around to see Regulus and Barty coming in.

"Hi! Reggie!" I really like him. We both bonded last summer over classic music. 

Regulus, as Sirius says is like an old school. He loves music only my grandpa would listen. And I quite like classics as well.

"Hi Barty"

"Pettigrew"

"Aaaaaaw!! My little baby brother is here!" Sirius hugs his brother and kisses him everywhere.

"Aaargg gettooff!" he says "Sirius we are on public"

"I love you Bro!" Sirius hugs him again ignoring him.

"Hi Reggie" says James smiling "Looking good tonight"

Regulus is wearing a Beatles t-shirt. The Beatles is James' favorite band. Ever. Regulus blushes. 

"You look good too James" he says and goes even more red. 

"James stop flirting with my brother!" Sirius says as he drags Regulus to the dance floor.

"Oh shut up. I'm not!" James protests. Reggie blushes again.

"Oi! Pettigrew" Barty says taking a little bag out of his pocket "Do you think I can sell this here?"

The bag contains little pills. 

"Shit, Crouch you sell drugs now?" I whisper as I put his hand down.

"What? Is a really good business"

"You're bloody rich"

"Well my dad is not giving money anymore. That bloody wanker!" 

I look at Regulus dancing awkwardly with Sirius. Pads is all party and chaos while Reg is shy and hates this kind of reunions.

"You didn't drag Regulus into this, right?" I ask Barty "Sirius would kill you"