Remus

AN: Homophobia ⚠️

I go to pick up my boyfriend. I love to do that because I love how excited he is at work. Sirius got a job in a record store since he doesn't have parents to support him. And he doesn't want to be burden for the Potter's. He loves his job. His boss is a pretty rock n' roll bad ass 50 year old bird who adores Sirius. And he loves discovering new music and records to listen.

I step in and I fall in love all over again. Pads is wearing a Pink Floyd t-shirt without sleeves. His hair falling perfectly 'till his shoulders. It has grown a lot this summer. 'Good all fashion lover boy' is playing and I see Pads singing along. I smile to myself.

He realizes I'm here and he smiles widely. "Moony"

He dances ridiculously coming towards me.

"It's because I'm a good all fashion lover boy" he sings and he spins me around. And we start swinging around. I smile and kiss him.

"You're two are two sweet" says Candace. Sirius' boss. She is okay with us being gay and I like her for that.

"Thank you, Candy" Sirius responds "We know" he winks. Candace starts laughing.

"We have to go" I say "We have a wedding"

"Ooh! I hope is yours!" Candace says.

"I wish" Sirius says which makes me blush.

"Goodbye Candace" I take my boyfriend's hands and drag him out.

Frank and Alice decided to make a little ceremony to get married. Which makes me very happy. They deserve all the happiness in the world. I walk with Sirius down the street holding hands. I'm very happy and Pads is as well. He smiles kissing my cheek.

"Fucking faggots" we hear a lad saying as he passes by. Sirius stops walking and turns around.

"What did you say?" he asks very pissed off.

"Go back to the closet puffs, you're better of there" the lad says

Sirius turns red and he shakes of anger.

"Pads" I try to calm him down.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Sirius says.

The lad just laughs "Disgusting faggots"

Sirius shakes even more "Sirius don't" I say. He lets go my hand and he walks towards him.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and he punches him in the face making him fall to the floor.

"Fucking puss" the lad cries grabbing his nose.

Sirius wants to hit him even more but I run and hug him from behind.

"Please Pads" I say "You're gonna get into trouble"

Sirius is shaking. I don't think I can control him. He pushes me away but instead of hitting the lad, he walks away.

"You broke my nose, fucking asshole!" the guy stands up and leaves.

I go after Sirius. He stops walking and he is breathing hard.

"Pads" I grab his face with my hands.

"I want to kill him Remus" he says "I want to fucking kill him" his eyes look exorbitant.

"You're scaring me" I say without thinking. But is the true. He is scaring me.

Suddenly he comes back to his senses. He relaxes and his eyes are back to normal. He pushed me away and he runs away. "Sirius!"