Sirius

AN : Trigger Warning of Violence and Phycological Abuse

"I don't think this is a good idea Reggie" I say as we step into the restaurant. I'm sweating.

"It's okay Sirius" he patts my shoulder smiling.

He dragged me here. To meet her. The witcked witch. That is my mother. She called Regulus saying she wanted to meet us. That it was something important. Reg said we should at least listen to her. Reg likes her. I know I'm supposed to like her as well. She is my mother. But I hate her. I hate both of my parents.

I'm wearing my leather jacket, piercings on my ears that I recently had. And black sunglasses. I know she would hate this look. I want to piss her off.

She is on a table in a corner. When she sees us she stands up smiling. What a bitch.

"Oh, my baby" she says as she hugs my brother.

"Mother" Regulus says awkwardly.

"Sirius" mother says trying to hug me but I stop her.

"I'm good thank you" I sit down very pissed. My mother and Reggie sit as well.

"So how have you been?" she asks lighting up a cig.

"Can you get to the point please?" I just want to leave.

Mother sighs "I dumped your father" she says "I couldn't stand his bloody ass anymore. I'm living with your uncle and auntie right now"

I don't bloody care. But my brother looks concerned.

"So I miss you" she says "I want you to live with me"

I start laughing.

"Woow" I say applauding "That was touching. You're a really good actress. You should consider making a career of this"

"Sirius" Reggie says

My mother smiles. "You didn't miss your mother, Sirius?"

"Not at all" I say smirking.

"Well" she continues "You're turning 18 this year. You'll be off age. So you can do whatever you want" she smiles evily "Regulus," she speaks to my brother "I have two more years with you. What do you say honey? Coming with me?"

"He will never live with you" I say. But I see my brother actually considering it.

"You're good with me and James, right?"

"I... I don't know"

"Regulus, come live with mommy"

"Reggie, don't" my brother can't leave me.

"Regulus..."

My brother looks between the two.

"Reggie don't listen to her" he cannot choose her.

"You chose your own path sweetheart" she says to me "Full of loneliness and misery. No one is going to love you properly. Not like your mother"

"That's not true" I have tears in my eyes "I have my friends. I have Remus"

She laughs "Oh Sirius. It's because they don't know you properly. Do you think they will stand your temper? Your tantrums? No one like I do"

I don't say anything. I want to cry but I can't. Not in front of her. Not in front of Reggie.

"Shut up" I say.

"You can spend all you want with your friends" she says with disgust "With your boyfriend, but eventually, they're gonna leave you. And who is going to be here? Me, your mom!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH" is Reggie who speaks this time. "I was trying to defend you, mother. To forgive you. But James was right" he wipes tears from his eyes "You're a bad mother" he sniffs. "I' rather be with my brother" I smile. Reggie is defening me "Let's go Sirius" we stand up and leave.

Outside I scream "Aaaaaaw" and kick some trash cans. I'm really angry. I hate her. I hate father. I wish they weren't my parents.

"Sirius calm down" Reggie says

"I'm... I'm gonna go for a walk"

"Sirius. It's late" I ignore him "Go to James', okay?" I hug my brother "See you later"

I start walking "Sirius!" my brother yells. But I just keep walking.

I go to Remus' house. My Moony. I play all romantic and I throw rocks to his window. When he sees me he smiles. He opens the window "Pads? What are you doing here?" he whispers. Is pretty late.

"I'm getting up there" I say climbing up.

When I get to his room he smiles at me

"Hi"

"Hi" I bloody kiss him. And he kisses me back. I start getting his shirt off.

"Pads" he says smiling "My mom is downstairs"

"Then we have to be very quiet" I say kissing him again.

"Pads..."

"Please I need you" I sound kind of desperate.

He smiles and we kiss more. I lay down on his bed and he lays on top of me. He kisses my neck. A little moan comes from my mouth.

"Shh" Remus says smiling.

We shag and when we are done I lay on his chest. He has a few scars there. And I trace them.

"Don't do that" Moony says with a sleepy voice "They are horrible. I'm so hideous"

"Non mon amour, tu es belle" I say smiling.

Remus laughs "You speak french?" I nod.

"On our honeymoon" I say "I'm gonna take you to Paris. To the Place Dauphine. The most romantic place ever"

I see Remus smiling "We're getting married?"

"Yeah!" I sit up excited "We can get married in Paris. At the Top of the Eiffel tower. I'll wear a white suit. You'll wear a black one" Moony laughs kissing my neck.
"We'll have a huge party after. Everyone is invited. And everyone can wear whatever they want. Kiss whatever they want" I sigh imagining it.
"What do you think?"
I look at my boyfriend and he just smiles stroking my cheek. He kisses me and we lay down kissing again. And cuddling with him I fall asleep.

"PLEASE STOP! FATHER PLEASE!" I hear Regulus screaming. I see my father hitting me with all his strength
"I WON'T HAVE A FAGGOT FOR A SON". Then I see my mother. She looks devil-like "Nobody is going to love you, Sirius"

I wake up is a gasp. I'm sweating and I'm crying. I look around and I'm still on Moony's room. He is laying next to me. Naked.

I stand up to open the window. I need some bloody air.

"Sirius?" Moony wakes up "Come back to bed"

I can't breathe properly "They're coming for us, they're coming for me and Reggie"

"Who?" Moony asks.

The words of my mother run through my brain. 'Nobody is going to love you'

"They left me" I say crying "Reggie is going to leave me. Then James, then Peter. You're going to leave me" I sob "Please don't leave me"

"Hey, hey" I feel Remus arms. He forces me to look at him.

"I'm never gonna leave you, okay?"

I brake down crying. He hugs me. We are naked but it doesn't matter. I cry and cry into his shoulder. I hope Moony never leaves. I might die without him.