Peter

AN: Trigger Warning of Eating Disorders

I can't run anymore. I'm out of breath. 

"Mom, wait" I say grabbing my knees. 

This is too much for me. "I'm done"

Mom set me up these daily routines to stay in shape. She is a personal trainer. I only agreed because I don't do excercise and I want to be brawny like James or Sirius. They play football.

 "C'mon Sweetypie" mom says still jogging "We need to make ten minutes more" 

"Mom. I have class in an hour" I protest

"C'mon Peter your were always this lazy" she says "That's why you were fatty, remember?" 

I do remember. I used to be very fat when I was little. And I got bullied for it. When I was 12, James and Sirius defended me and I became friends with them. They protected me. But I lost weight over the years.

 "I do remember mom" I say upset

"I'm only telling you this Peter for your own good" mom smiles at me.

"Okay" she stars running again and I run after her.

"Mom?" I say

"Yes sweetie?" 

"Have you ever loved someone who doesn't love you back?" 

I ask thinking about Em. I've tried being her friend. I really have. But seing her every day literally hurts. Maybe I will never have her. I'm not like Prongs, the Romeo of the story. I'm simply the sympathetic best friend.

"Peter can I tell you an advice?" mom says "People love pretty people, even if they say they don't. Image is everything"

I roll my eyes.

"If you want this girl, you have to be fitter" 

She stops and I do as well. I'm out of breath. 

"Babykins" she says grabbing my chin "I know you have a lovely heart and an amazing personality. Just like your mom" she winks "But is just how the world works. Okay?" 

I nod "Okay"

"And I don't want you to get bullied again, okay?"

"Okay"

"Okay now give me ten push ups"

"Mom!" I protest clearly tired

"Just ten" 

I sigh and I start do push ups.I bearly have time to shower, worse eat something. Well better, I'm not even hungry. This way I won't get fat. Is better that way. Probably I'll eat an apple or something later. I run. I'm late for school.

Later that day, I feel tired again. I want to sleep. Mom is pushing me too hard with excercise. We are sitting at Hogwarts common room, where students just chill or study. It is full of couches, seats it has a pool table and other games. Remus is sitting in one armchair reading a book. Sirius laying on his lap. He is stroking his hair. I'm so happy that they are a couple now. It was about time. Sirius' face is much better, just some scratches. Him and Reggie are staying at James'. His parents are thinking of starting a trial against Mr. and Mrs. Black, to see if they can keep the boys. I hope they win.James is seating on an armchair in front playing with a ball rolling it over and taking with Sirius about soccer teams in general. But I don't pay attention. I don't feel to well. I'm really tired. I see Mulciber passing by and laughing with his mates. He makes kissing noices at Sirius and Remus.