Frank

I've been dating Alice just for a few months and I think I'm in love with her. I know it is too soon. But she is amazing. And I love everything about her. I dated a few girls but none of them are like her. Her parents want to meet me and I'm freaking out. I really want to make a good impression. All her family is bloody rich and I'm not. 

My family is full of kids. I have three little siblings. All of them at school and I had to give up Uni to help them with the expenses. So now I work at The Leaky Cauldron, our coffee shop. So I have nothing to offer Alice, I know. 

I'm currently sitting at Marlene's car outside of Alice's. My jaw drops at the sight of her house. Is ten times bigger than mine. Remus pats my shoulder simpatheticly. He is sitting beside me. Marlene is on the driver's seat and Dorcas is next to her.

"So they are dating now?" Marlene asks 

"Yep. They are pretty adorable" answers Remus "And they snog a lot, like a lot" 

The girls laugh 

"Lily haven't talked to Severus yet. She reckons he would be mad"

"I don't want to see that poor's bloke face when she tells him" Dorcas says "Seems like he fancies her a lot"

"Well James is better" Remus says "And James said he was talking shit about gay people"

"I would've punched him in the face as well" adds Marlene.

I'm happy for that couple, but honestly I don't bloody care about the gossip right now. I'm dying of nervousness. 

"Hello!" I say "I thought you were going to support me? That's the only reason I came with you lot"

They all laugh.

"You'll do fine, Frankie" Marlene says "You're lovable for parents. Mom loves you"

"Just be yourself" Remus says "Just don't talk a lot, like you use to"

 "Oi!" I protest and Remus smiles. 

"Okay" I say "I'm getting in"

"Yes! Go get them Frankie!" Marlene yells 

"Good luck Frank" Remus says

"If something goes wrong, we'll get you another girl"

"Dorcas!" Marlene and Remus yell at her.

I smile "Very good friends, you are" 

I get out of the car and fix my suit. I rented this one just for tonight. So tomorrow I have to give it back. And I've hidden the tags. Shit I'm a disaster. 

I approach the house. My palms are sweaty. And I'm breathing hard. I knock. Relax Frank! Probably Alice's parents are not that bad. Alice opens the door and she smiles at me. That beautiful smile she has. She is wearing a blue dress that shows a bit of her back. She is wearing red lipstick, her favourite. I still had red lipstick marks in some of my shirts.

"Frank"

 "Hello love" she blushes and she kisses me.

"You look beautiful as always" I say. With Alice I just simply tell the truth. I can talk for hours until someone has to stop me. I hope I won't do that tonight. 

"Thanks" she says "Come in" 

Her house looks bigger from the inside. I can see a big pool on the back. Expensive chandeliers. Everything looks expensive.

"Your father belongs to the mafia, right?" I ask her

She laughs. 

"You're a fool Frank Longbottom" she kisses my cheek "I love you"