Dorcas

Kissing Marly is like kissing two strawberry jellies melted by the sun. Her lips are warm and soft. I love them. We are in my bedroom and I'm on top of her. My parents are not home so we are free to do whatever we want.

I'm the oldest of four little brothers and the only girl. So my mother expected of me to be girly and marry a bloke. But I turned out to be a big lesbian who loves volleyball more than anything. Dad is a shy man and he was okay with it when I came out. Mom yelled and wouldn't accept it until she didn't have the energy anymore. She still doesn't approve, but she doesn't say anything.

I start kissing my girlfriend's neck. 

"Mmm...Dorki..." I hear her say "We have to get ready"

"Or we can not go"

We were invited to Lily's birthday party. Remus being a good friend, decided to organized her a surprise party since she didn't want to do anything.

 I kiss Marly's neck going down.

"Dorki" she pushes me away. 

"We promised Rem, remember?" I lay down next to her. 

"Since when you are thrilled to go to hang out with the rich kids?" I ask

Marly laughs hugging me "Are you talking about Sirius? Are you jelaous baby?" she giggles.

Marlene told me she is a bisexual, meaning she likes boys as well. So of course I'm jelaous of that stupid rich boy. I saw the way he looked at her. He can say he was drunk all he wants, but I don't buy it. 

"Noo" I lie trying to stay mad at her.

"C'mon babe we can have fun" she gives me a quick kiss.

"Rem will be there..." she gives another kiss

"I like Rem..."

"And Lily is nice" another kiss

"Eeh.."

"C'mon.. for me?" another long kiss

"Arrrggg fine" Marly kisses all my face

 "Yees!!"

 Suddenly we hear a knock in the door and I freeze. 

"Can I come in?" Remus says "Are you naked?" 

He steps in covering his eyes his his hands. "Your door was opened Dorki" 

He enters "Please don't be shagging, please don't be shagging, please don't be shagging"

He takes a peek and he sees us dressed "Oh, thank God"

"You're an idiot Remus" I say and he smiles.

"Are you ready? You have to help me decorate and stuff" 

"We need to put on some makeup first" Marly says

"Already? That's gonna take ages" I throw a pillow at him.

Remus house is full of rich kids. Lily hasn't arrived yet. Remus told her to come to hang out at his house. But she doesn't know we are here. Honestly I just want to leave.I see Sirius and his stupid friends on the corner. Marlene takes my hand and we go towards them. 

"Remmy!" Sirius kisses Remus cheek and they both blush. 

 "Your house is so pretty" he says looking around. 

"Thanks Siri"

 "Hello boys" my girlfriend says

 "Hey!" Peter says smiling.