"Brooklyn get up." He mumbled. She looked at him with a challenging expression in her eyes. She crossed her arms and stared directly at him. He clenched his jaw and looked back at her, this being an example of a time she had no problem with her eye contact.

"Make me." She smartly remarked. Chris poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue to hide his smirk. He grabbed her by her ass, standing up and holding her like she was a small child. Brooklyn wasted no time in smashing her lips into his, taking him by surprise for a second.

Chris adjusted her without breaking their kiss and began to carefully step back towards their open room door in their little villa. Brooklyn wrapped both of her arms around his neck and licked his bottom lip for entrance. Chris didn't hesitate to grant it to her, softly sucking on her tongue.

He swiftly turned them around so that her back was facing the bed and laid her down. He climbed on top of her, watching the lust fill her eyes. She wanted him as badly as he wanted her, but he didn't want to do this yet.

"Hurry up." Brooklyn whispered, attempting to pull him back down to her. Chris complied and connected their lips again. She held both sides of his face and wrapped her legs around his waist. Their tongues wrestled for dominance, making the kiss sloppy but neither cared enough to calm down.

"Baby, baby." Chris spoke against her lips while pulling away. She looked up at him with disappointment all across her face. Chris kissed her nose and laid down next to her. She squinted at him and stared in confusion.

"That was the perfect time to just fuck me....why did you not fuck me?" Chris bit down on his bottom lip, how blunt she was with it was a turn on for him. But he wanted to wait for all of that.

"Well if we're doing that candlelit dinner tonight, then I wanted to do it then. Right now, can we just enjoy each other's company?" Chris propped himself up by his left arm and looked over at her. Brooklyn smacked her lips before reluctantly nodding.

"Fine, what do you want to talk about?" Chris thought for a minute.

"Let's play the questions game again. Last time we played was like 2 years ago when we was confused and shit." Brooklyn laughed at the way he described their situation and nodded.

"Okay then, now that we have baby number 3 how many more do you see us having?" Chris thought for a moment, stroking his goatee while looking up at the ceiling.

"A good 2-3 more at least. Might be more cause shit, your fertile ass probably already pregnant." Brooklyn widened her eyes at the thought because the possibility was not that low. Chris let out a muffled laugh at the face she made in response.

"The hell you looking at me like that for?! You the one that wanna get pregnant whenever a little drop of sperm hits you. Like damn, with some bitches-." Brooklyn popped his shoulder and looked at him with a serious expression.

"Bitch?!" Chris closed his eyes and held them squeezed shut for a minute before opening them again.

"Brooklyn you know I wasn't calling you no bitch so cut it out. Anyways, with some women you can nut in them as many times as you want and they don't end up pregnant nor do they have pregnancy scares. You?! A whole other story." Brooklyn furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips.

"You're acting like it's only me, you don't never wanna wear a condom or pull out." Chris was the one furrowing his eyebrows this time.